Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Akiri - I have the same problem as above, the skin (Disciple of Light) on my Tundra is not showing in her cave preview, but is OK on her full image (and on my avatar).

Edit: nevermind, the "put it off and back on" thing helped, I think.
@Akiri - I have the same problem as above, the skin (Disciple of Light) on my Tundra is not showing in her cave preview, but is OK on her full image (and on my avatar).

Edit: nevermind, the "put it off and back on" thing helped, I think.
84480400.png
Posted this in the bug report forum, too, but thought it might fit here as well. I scrolled my Tundra into a Spiral several days ago before the rollback, so it stayed a Spiral. Now, though he's suddenly back to a Tundra, just today out of nowhere? And it's not just the image it actually says he's a Tundra again. What's going on?
Posted this in the bug report forum, too, but thought it might fit here as well. I scrolled my Tundra into a Spiral several days ago before the rollback, so it stayed a Spiral. Now, though he's suddenly back to a Tundra, just today out of nowhere? And it's not just the image it actually says he's a Tundra again. What's going on?
~Starlight Craig Hatchery~

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=311171
NOW OPEN
Admin ping @Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol

Thanks so much for the img update guys :D Just a heads up and I mentioned this on the FB page. Some of the Achievements seem to be not working, or updating correctly. For example I have found three eggs, Lightning, Water and Shadow in the last week and not a single one shows as completed. Also a friend of mine missed out several breeding achievements in her last batch of eggs. Please fix when possible
Admin ping @Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol

Thanks so much for the img update guys :D Just a heads up and I mentioned this on the FB page. Some of the Achievements seem to be not working, or updating correctly. For example I have found three eggs, Lightning, Water and Shadow in the last week and not a single one shows as completed. Also a friend of mine missed out several breeding achievements in her last batch of eggs. Please fix when possible
[Sig uses ******* to FR links]]
Seeking: - // Original & Former Keeper of the KS Buyers List
Hey not sure where else to put this if someone knows where to report this tell me please but the runestones game won't work. I finish the first level but it just sits on the screen forever. Just thought you should know. HOpe it gets fixed soon.
Hey not sure where else to put this if someone knows where to report this tell me please but the runestones game won't work. I finish the first level but it just sits on the screen forever. Just thought you should know. HOpe it gets fixed soon.
Does the imaging issue extend to applied skins?
Because when I'm in my lair (and can see all of my dragons) the only thing that doesn't seem to be showing up is the skins, which is affecting two of my dragons. Apparel shows up fine though :/ But when I click on the individual dragon everything shows up fine.

(Google Chrome user, if that helps at all)
Does the imaging issue extend to applied skins?
Because when I'm in my lair (and can see all of my dragons) the only thing that doesn't seem to be showing up is the skins, which is affecting two of my dragons. Apparel shows up fine though :/ But when I click on the individual dragon everything shows up fine.

(Google Chrome user, if that helps at all)
Will this image correction fix the issues users like me are having? Where we used a gene on them before the rollback and the night before last the dragons reverted a day after the rollback and we were left with no refund, no gene, and an untouched dragon?

This isnt the regular image issue people are having; this issue even says the information wrong as well. My dragon should be

obsidian basic
Caribbean eyespot
teal basic

and instead, after it reverted the day after rollback, everything went back to basic.

I sent an email to the admins yesterday morning and nothing has been said, so i was just posting here asking if this will fix the issue users like myself an having with this. I know there are other players who have had the same thing happen and we're out of our treasure we spent as well as the gene itself, and an ungened dragon. :P
Will this image correction fix the issues users like me are having? Where we used a gene on them before the rollback and the night before last the dragons reverted a day after the rollback and we were left with no refund, no gene, and an untouched dragon?

This isnt the regular image issue people are having; this issue even says the information wrong as well. My dragon should be

obsidian basic
Caribbean eyespot
teal basic

and instead, after it reverted the day after rollback, everything went back to basic.

I sent an email to the admins yesterday morning and nothing has been said, so i was just posting here asking if this will fix the issue users like myself an having with this. I know there are other players who have had the same thing happen and we're out of our treasure we spent as well as the gene itself, and an ungened dragon. :P
@Sushi I noticed the same issue with my Pearlcatcher who I had scrolled to have Eyespots :( but I honestly could not remember my treasure numbers before the rollback so I have absolutely no idea if I lost treasure or not :-/

(She has eyespots now - I rebought the scroll and reapplied it last night)
@Sushi I noticed the same issue with my Pearlcatcher who I had scrolled to have Eyespots :( but I honestly could not remember my treasure numbers before the rollback so I have absolutely no idea if I lost treasure or not :-/

(She has eyespots now - I rebought the scroll and reapplied it last night)
Also a chrome user, like @Equinoxx and having the same issue. Both my dragons who have new Thundercrack Carnivale skins aren't displaying them in the lair. Individual view works fine though.
Also a chrome user, like @Equinoxx and having the same issue. Both my dragons who have new Thundercrack Carnivale skins aren't displaying them in the lair. Individual view works fine though.

ICEWARDEN_sig.png

@Sushi @Ayashi I'm having the same problem, only with a breedchanged dragon :(
@Sushi @Ayashi I'm having the same problem, only with a breedchanged dragon :(
~Starlight Craig Hatchery~

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=311171
NOW OPEN
My Ridgeback is still showing up as a Fae in Coliseum, although it calls her a Ridgebacl there and her tiny picture in Lair View shows her as a Ridge D:

I'm using Firefox on Mac OS X.
My Ridgeback is still showing up as a Fae in Coliseum, although it calls her a Ridgebacl there and her tiny picture in Lair View shows her as a Ridge D:

I'm using Firefox on Mac OS X.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11