Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin Adjustments & Cycled Item Return
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Yay, new Baldwin familiars!!
Yay, new Baldwin familiars!!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

New amphitheres!!
New amphitheres!!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Usin' Baldwin's new beasts as a pool noodle
Usin' Baldwin's new beasts as a pool noodle
UDy41Fx.png
thank the gods I needed those silks and the Wildclaw breed change
thank the gods I needed those silks and the Wildclaw breed change
Aged Tome 9dxYsEd.pnghH20mhp.png Stag Figurine

Oh wow, the new familiars are so cool!

Oh wow, the new familiars are so cool!
he/it
FR + 3
......................................................................................
woWS5xE.png
I really run to get new den slots, so happy XD
I really run to get new den slots, so happy XD
icefull.png
qoo!!
qoo!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
AWESOME UPDATE!
I'm hoping for when imbued sulfur gets adjusted too, but it's really good to have fine alchemical reduction get adjusted first so it's less of a pain to make :)
AWESOME UPDATE!
I'm hoping for when imbued sulfur gets adjusted too, but it's really good to have fine alchemical reduction get adjusted first so it's less of a pain to make :)
aw yeah!
aw yeah!
NcRl9aq.png
oh man baldwin rebalance?? the amphitheres look like a blend of the rainsong forest amphitheres and the kingfisher/fisherking familiars, very cool
didn't spot it on a quick read-over, but will the baldwin fest skins and fest currency time/exp remain unchanged? i assume they will but ya never know

AND THE NEW ARLO HIBDEN TASKS YESSS
oh man baldwin rebalance?? the amphitheres look like a blend of the rainsong forest amphitheres and the kingfisher/fisherking familiars, very cool
didn't spot it on a quick read-over, but will the baldwin fest skins and fest currency time/exp remain unchanged? i assume they will but ya never know

AND THE NEW ARLO HIBDEN TASKS YESSS
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15