Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin Adjustments & Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Ba1ja no worries and no bonks necessary!! I actually got confused by that when I was trying to figure out why it wasn't showing up, but I saw the familiars in the gem shop, so maybe the dev team has to manually update the entries? I am curious if it's set to the wrong week if it's able to be a scheduled update... :O
@Ba1ja no worries and no bonks necessary!! I actually got confused by that when I was trying to figure out why it wasn't showing up, but I saw the familiars in the gem shop, so maybe the dev team has to manually update the entries? I am curious if it's set to the wrong week if it's able to be a scheduled update... :O
41608670p.png
Fandragons
Directory
goSc2L4.png 91924833p.png
Forum
Favs
Oh wow
Oh wow
lovely design&color choices on the new amphithere familiars :)
always nice to see additional item-unlock den slots too!!
lovely design&color choices on the new amphithere familiars :)
always nice to see additional item-unlock den slots too!!
I really dislike when Baldwins recipes are "adjusted" to make it easier for new players to level up faster. Why is that necessary? The rest of us survived actually having to work for something that yes maybe took a couple of weeks to accomplish. Quit babying down accomplishments.
I really dislike when Baldwins recipes are "adjusted" to make it easier for new players to level up faster. Why is that necessary? The rest of us survived actually having to work for something that yes maybe took a couple of weeks to accomplish. Quit babying down accomplishments.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
Never going to complain about overall exp increase and cost/time decrease lmao
Never going to complain about overall exp increase and cost/time decrease lmao
UZVTEBc.png
hang on...
Quote:
Hibernal Den Tasks
Dragons have found new ways to use new scrolls and the resources found in Frozen Age Dig Site to renovate and expand their dens. 9 new Den Tasks are now available.

do what now? what new scrolls, where? i can swap out the hibernal den tasks i will never do for some that i might someday do?? :)

wait, WHAT???
hang on...
Quote:
Hibernal Den Tasks
Dragons have found new ways to use new scrolls and the resources found in Frozen Age Dig Site to renovate and expand their dens. 9 new Den Tasks are now available.

do what now? what new scrolls, where? i can swap out the hibernal den tasks i will never do for some that i might someday do?? :)

wait, WHAT???
oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

you mean, there were a bunch of hibernal den unlock tasks added to the pool, that involve stuff from the frozen dig site?

oh. :/

::sigh::

;)
oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

you mean, there were a bunch of hibernal den unlock tasks added to the pool, that involve stuff from the frozen dig site?

oh. :/

::sigh::

;)
As someone who can't constantly be playing game, I'm glad it's at least a little easier to level up in baldwin, cause even when I do play I'm always forgetting to put something in the cauldron or craft something lol
As someone who can't constantly be playing game, I'm glad it's at least a little easier to level up in baldwin, cause even when I do play I'm always forgetting to put something in the cauldron or craft something lol
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
Not sure if this is an error or a known inconsistency, but I noticed that the Ornate Battle Armor tooltip doesn't mention Ornate Platinum Pauldrons despite having them in its list of contents. The price of the chest also does not seem to take their price into consideration. If a person were to buy each item in this chest individually they would spend 365 gems. A 10% discount would then be approximately 329 gems, not 285 gems which is what the chest is priced at in the gem marketplace.

I even purchased and opened the chest and I can confirm that it does indeed drop the Pauldrons along with the six other items.
Not sure if this is an error or a known inconsistency, but I noticed that the Ornate Battle Armor tooltip doesn't mention Ornate Platinum Pauldrons despite having them in its list of contents. The price of the chest also does not seem to take their price into consideration. If a person were to buy each item in this chest individually they would spend 365 gems. A 10% discount would then be approximately 329 gems, not 285 gems which is what the chest is priced at in the gem marketplace.

I even purchased and opened the chest and I can confirm that it does indeed drop the Pauldrons along with the six other items.
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
[quote name="Busterbear7" date="2024-05-09 07:49:58" ] I really dislike when Baldwins recipes are "adjusted" to make it easier for new players to level up faster. Why is that necessary? The rest of us survived actually having to work for something that yes maybe took a couple of weeks to accomplish. Quit babying down accomplishments. [/quote] "i had to suffer through a system that was unnecessarily difficult from the start, why should their experiences be changed slightly so it's a little less arduous, thus improving my experience with the feature as well???" it's almost as if they're changing the way baldwin functions due to years and years and years of feedback in order to make it even the slightest more accessible
Busterbear7 wrote on 2024-05-09 07:49:58:
"i had to suffer through a system that was unnecessarily difficult from the start, why should their experiences be changed slightly so it's a little less arduous, thus improving my experience with the feature as well???"

it's almost as if they're changing the way baldwin functions due to years and years and years of feedback in order to make it even the slightest more accessible
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15