Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
[center][permalink][img alt="Centered in the foreground is a feathered Wildclaw dragon wearing the Heliodor enhancement set, which puts a futuristic looking wing, mask, and eye augment on them. The dragon is taupe in body color with the giraffe gene, and have latte colored wings in the jester gene. The overlaid text reads: Augmented Apparel; Enhancements for dragons have been forged!"] https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/resistanceisfutile.png[/img][/permalink][/center] The future shines bright with new apparel! [center][permalink][b]Click here to read more about this update.[/b][/permalink][/center][more] --------------------- [b][size=5]Augmented Dragons[/size][/b] [emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] Enhancements for dragons have been forged! Dragons can now wear metallic enhancements with a core of glowing crystal. The following pieces are available in the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/apparel]treasure marketplace[/url][/b]. [center][item=Heliodor Arm Enhancement (Back)][item=Heliodor Arm Enhancement (Front)][item=Heliodor Spine Enhancement][item=Heliodor Ocular Enhancement][item=Heliodor Leg Enhancement (Back)][item=Heliodor Leg Enhancement (Front)][item=Heliodor Jaw Enhancement][item=Heliodor Tail Enhancement][item=Heliodor Wing Enhancements][item=heliodor enhancements] [outfit=2495312] [item=Spessartine Arm Enhancement (Back)][item=Spessartine Arm Enhancement (Front)][item=Spessartine Spine Enhancement][item=Spessartine Ocular Enhancement][item=Spessartine Leg Enhancement (Back)][item=Spessartine Leg Enhancement (Front)][item=Spessartine Jaw Enhancement][item=Spessartine Tail Enhancement][item=Spessartine Wing Enhancements][item=Spessartine enhancements] [outfit=2495316] [item=Cinnabar Arm Enhancement (Back)][item=Cinnabar Arm Enhancement (Front)][item=Cinnabar Spine Enhancement][item=Cinnabar Ocular Enhancement][item=Cinnabar Leg Enhancement (Back)][item=Cinnabar Leg Enhancement (Front)][item=Cinnabar Jaw Enhancement][item=Cinnabar Tail Enhancement][item=Cinnabar Wing Enhancements][item=Cinnabar enhancements] [outfit=2495322] [item=Charoite Arm Enhancement (Back)][item=Charoite Arm Enhancement (Front)][item=Charoite Spine Enhancement][item=Charoite Ocular Enhancement][item=Charoite Leg Enhancement (Back)][item=Charoite Leg Enhancement (Front)][item=Charoite Jaw Enhancement][item=Charoite Tail Enhancement][item=Charoite Wing Enhancements][item=Charoite enhancements] [outfit=2495325][/center] The Azurite enhancement pieces can be crafted at [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/url][/b] by alchemists [b]level 11[/b] and above. [center][item=Azurite Arm Enhancement (Back)][item=Azurite Arm Enhancement (Front)][item=Azurite Spine Enhancement][item=Azurite Ocular Enhancement][item=Azurite Leg Enhancement (Back)][item=Azurite Leg Enhancement (Front)][item=Azurite Jaw Enhancement][item=Azurite Tail Enhancement][item=Azurite Wing Enhancements] [outfit=2495330][/center] [info]For this particular set we felt that there was value in splitting up the front and back legs into separate pieces so that a dragon can wear just one. Some dragons do not have visible back arms or legs. Arm (Back) and Leg (Back) apparel will not appear on dragons without visible legs. This is considered working-as-intended[/info] [info]Tundra dragons have a limb that has historically been interpreted as either an arm or a leg. The intent is for it to be a leg. While we are not going to be changing older apparel that has been in circulation for years, this has been corrected, as it is considered to be a mistake.[/info] -------------------- [b][size=5]Trickmurk Circus Skin Contest[/size][/b] [emoji=shadow rune size=1] The eleventh annual Trickmurk Circus will begin on February 25, 2024, and we're running a skin and accent contest in celebration [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3314053] Click here for more information![/url] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3314053][img alt="Trickmurk Circus Banner"]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest2.png[/img][/url][/center] -------------------- [b][size=5]Additional Updates[/size][/b] [emoji=gear size=1] [LIST][*]We have [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3312272/8#post_56141056]an update on the issue of Adobe ads and page freezing[/url][/b] for our community. We have some good news, some not-as-good news, and a path forward! [/LIST]
Centered in the foreground is a feathered Wildclaw dragon wearing the Heliodor enhancement set, which puts a futuristic looking wing, mask, and eye augment on them. The dragon is taupe in body color with the giraffe gene, and have latte colored wings in the jester gene. The overlaid text reads: Augmented Apparel; Enhancements for dragons have been forged!

The future shines bright with new apparel!

Augmented Dragons
Enhancements for dragons have been forged! Dragons can now wear metallic enhancements with a core of glowing crystal. The following pieces are available in the treasure marketplace.
Heliodor Arm Enhancement (Back) Heliodor Arm Enhancement (Front) Heliodor Spine Enhancement Heliodor Ocular Enhancement Heliodor Leg Enhancement (Back) Heliodor Leg Enhancement (Front) Heliodor Jaw Enhancement Heliodor Tail Enhancement Heliodor Wing Enhancements Heliodor Enhancements
Heliodor Enhancements

Spessartine Arm Enhancement (Back) Spessartine Arm Enhancement (Front) Spessartine Spine Enhancement Spessartine Ocular Enhancement Spessartine Leg Enhancement (Back) Spessartine Leg Enhancement (Front) Spessartine Jaw Enhancement Spessartine Tail Enhancement Spessartine Wing Enhancements Spessartine Enhancements
Spessartine Enhancements

Cinnabar Arm Enhancement (Back) Cinnabar Arm Enhancement (Front) Cinnabar Spine Enhancement Cinnabar Ocular Enhancement Cinnabar Leg Enhancement (Back) Cinnabar Leg Enhancement (Front) Cinnabar Jaw Enhancement Cinnabar Tail Enhancement Cinnabar Wing Enhancements Cinnabar Enhancements
Cinnabar Enhancements

Charoite Arm Enhancement (Back) Charoite Arm Enhancement (Front) Charoite Spine Enhancement Charoite Ocular Enhancement Charoite Leg Enhancement (Back) Charoite Leg Enhancement (Front) Charoite Jaw Enhancement Charoite Tail Enhancement Charoite Wing Enhancements Charoite Enhancements
Charoite Enhancements

The Azurite enhancement pieces can be crafted at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew by alchemists level 11 and above.
Azurite Arm Enhancement (Back) Azurite Arm Enhancement (Front) Azurite Spine Enhancement Azurite Ocular Enhancement Azurite Leg Enhancement (Back) Azurite Leg Enhancement (Front) Azurite Jaw Enhancement Azurite Tail Enhancement Azurite Wing Enhancements
Azurite Enhancements

For this particular set we felt that there was value in splitting up the front and back legs into separate pieces so that a dragon can wear just one. Some dragons do not have visible back arms or legs. Arm (Back) and Leg (Back) apparel will not appear on dragons without visible legs. This is considered working-as-intended

Tundra dragons have a limb that has historically been interpreted as either an arm or a leg. The intent is for it to be a leg. While we are not going to be changing older apparel that has been in circulation for years, this has been corrected, as it is considered to be a mistake.

Trickmurk Circus Skin Contest
The eleventh annual Trickmurk Circus will begin on February 25, 2024, and we're running a skin and accent contest in celebration Click here for more information!
Trickmurk Circus Banner

Additional Updates
LETS GOOO!? Edit: holy cow I'm first! I've never been early to anything ever! Edit to my Edit: Very good update this is everything I've ever wanted thank you staff for my life I can now muzzle up The Pig like he was always supposed to be. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90015050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900151/90015050_350.png[/img][/url]
LETS GOOO!?

Edit: holy cow I'm first! I've never been early to anything ever!

Edit to my Edit: Very good update this is everything I've ever wanted thank you staff for my life I can now muzzle up The Pig like he was always supposed to be.

90015050_350.png
e854296a4a9e15af687f87d45741c614ee367b71.png
WELL WELL, what a lovely thing to come back to!!!

The Staff have heard our unhinged concerns
WELL WELL, what a lovely thing to come back to!!!

The Staff have heard our unhinged concerns
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I am looking
I am looking
66f08780-6d6e-11eb-b5b0-af8b78ba26ec.gif
ooh
ooh
19574.pngthey/them 19573.png
Exciting!
Exciting!
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Live update :eyes:
Live update :eyes:
PWYW art doodles ogIpbsH.gif 3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
EYES
EYES
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

OH?
OH?
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
There he is!!
There he is!!
YUDrFCG.png