Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 100 101
Yeah I'm gonna need 20 of these. Branches on anything = instant new fav. Pleasantly surprised to see them make it out ahead of the festival!
Yeah I'm gonna need 20 of these. Branches on anything = instant new fav. Pleasantly surprised to see them make it out ahead of the festival!
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
everybody say THANK YOU UNDEL
everybody say THANK YOU UNDEL
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/672720/2399764?name=&type=undefined
buy my dragons?????
I. LOVE. THEM.
I. LOVE. THEM.
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
These guys are by far my new favorite ancient! I'd say they have been since I saw the art stream for them!! [emoji=sandsurge love size=1] I really love all their insane terts they came with. Excited to see what kinda cool combos people make! Thank you staff!
These guys are by far my new favorite ancient! I'd say they have been since I saw the art stream for them!!

I really love all their insane terts they came with. Excited to see what kinda cool combos people make!

Thank you staff!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
wow.. so beautiful!!
wow.. so beautiful!!
J1XGdFG.png
Augment really has my whole heart, spending gems i buy on them fr

Augment really has my whole heart, spending gems i buy on them fr

Kano3Shuuya.png
oh man they look so rad! Cant afford another project but ill be keeping an eye out for a cool pair.
oh man they look so rad! Cant afford another project but ill be keeping an eye out for a cool pair.
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
i love them and i need 10 million Right Now Immediately. [checks wallet] ...Right Now Later, perhaps...

but fan (fin?) tastic job guys!!! they are so cool and sailfin is now my favorite ancient gene
i love them and i need 10 million Right Now Immediately. [checks wallet] ...Right Now Later, perhaps...

but fan (fin?) tastic job guys!!! they are so cool and sailfin is now my favorite ancient gene
Galford-Adopt.png940e0e2c5dc5c6df1a1d8b859b7faf98835ef23b.png
Woooo! I love the final version of the Sandsurge. Thank you for releasing them before our festival. Now I must wave farewell to my gems as soon as I figure out how I'm going to fit all the ones I want into my lair. [emoji=sandsurge laughing size=2]
Woooo! I love the final version of the Sandsurge. Thank you for releasing them before our festival. Now I must wave farewell to my gems as soon as I figure out how I'm going to fit all the ones I want into my lair.
30oPYgq.png
Just wanted to sent a note of appreciation to the staff for the way they have been handling controversy. I've been on a few of social/pet sites now and FR staff is one of the best I've seen in terms of transparency, community interaction, and engaging constructively with player feedback <3

That aside, I love the new breed!
Just wanted to sent a note of appreciation to the staff for the way they have been handling controversy. I've been on a few of social/pet sites now and FR staff is one of the best I've seen in terms of transparency, community interaction, and engaging constructively with player feedback <3

That aside, I love the new breed!
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 100 101