Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 100 101
Here for these absolutely gorgeous darlings. Sailfish/Marlin are EXEMPLARY.
Here for these absolutely gorgeous darlings. Sailfish/Marlin are EXEMPLARY.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
IDEC THAT THEYRE GEM BREEDS I WANT 50
IDEC THAT THEYRE GEM BREEDS I WANT 50
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
WOOOOOO!!
WOOOOOO!!
Back after a year-long hiatus!
Oh no I need so many ASAP ;o; The baby pose <3333333
Oh no I need so many ASAP ;o; The baby pose <3333333
ieftwO2.png
The new breed is BEAUTIFUL! I love the shape so much, kind of reminds me of a spino. Gonna go make a scry right away.
Edit:
Sailfish
The new breed is BEAUTIFUL! I love the shape so much, kind of reminds me of a spino. Gonna go make a scry right away.
Edit:
Sailfish
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
So EXPENSIVE!
So EXPENSIVE!
XDIboT6.png
I love them they’re probably my favorite to come out so far, great job FR staff. But why didn’t we get free scrolls like we usually do? Not everyone can just buy gems and yes I understand saving up and such but that takes awhile especially when they’re so much and then you have to wait for the prices of them to go down in the ah to buy one without spending an arm and a leg
I love them they’re probably my favorite to come out so far, great job FR staff. But why didn’t we get free scrolls like we usually do? Not everyone can just buy gems and yes I understand saving up and such but that takes awhile especially when they’re so much and then you have to wait for the prices of them to go down in the ah to buy one without spending an arm and a leg
nice
nice
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-07-19 14:46:50" ] idr who said it that the precedent of gem breeds getting a familiar was set by veilspuns to be the standard - which might be true for the devs, but in reality for the playerbase the precedent of ancient eggs/breed changes was actually set with gaolers, not veilspuns, when we were given a clanbound breed change to introduce us to the ancients. following that with a gem breed + a familiar w no egg/breed change upset a lot of people. and then it followed with the subsequent breeds getting eggs or scrolls since then so again the standard has been set: people expect a breed change or an egg. i understand you guys wanna make money on this site, i understand that the implementation of gem breeds is to entice people to spend money to buy gems so they can buy the breed. i genuinely get it!!! but it's also not fair to people who don't have the expendable income to spend on pixel dragons. and it's not fair when the actual precedent was set by a very large majority of the current ancients gifting scrolls and eggs [/quote] I remember many people, myself included, said the same thing when the Veilspun were released. That whether the staff intended it or not, the precedent they set with the ancient breeds was that players would get scrolls or eggs with each release. A part of me even thought that after the disappointment regarding that during the Veilspun release that the staff would stick to that precedent going forward instead of giving us familiars with gem breeds. Also feels like, in my opinion at least, that they're releasing gem breeds at bad times since the Veilspun released right in the middle of the COVID pandemic and the Sandsurges are being released during a period of inflation, both instances being a time where money is really tight for a lot of people. Plus, just like with the Veilspun, I feel like the amount of money they're asking for to breed/gene a new breed of dragon on a virtual pet sit is a wee bit expensive but as I said in my previous comment, I totally understand that Flight Rising needs to keep the lights on somehow. I do hope though that the staff takes all of the concerns, disappointment, and other feedback into consideration and keeps it in mind for future ancient releases.
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-07-19 14:46:50:
idr who said it that the precedent of gem breeds getting a familiar was set by veilspuns to be the standard - which might be true for the devs, but in reality for the playerbase the precedent of ancient eggs/breed changes was actually set with gaolers, not veilspuns, when we were given a clanbound breed change to introduce us to the ancients. following that with a gem breed + a familiar w no egg/breed change upset a lot of people. and then it followed with the subsequent breeds getting eggs or scrolls since then so again the standard has been set: people expect a breed change or an egg.

i understand you guys wanna make money on this site, i understand that the implementation of gem breeds is to entice people to spend money to buy gems so they can buy the breed. i genuinely get it!!! but it's also not fair to people who don't have the expendable income to spend on pixel dragons. and it's not fair when the actual precedent was set by a very large majority of the current ancients gifting scrolls and eggs

I remember many people, myself included, said the same thing when the Veilspun were released. That whether the staff intended it or not, the precedent they set with the ancient breeds was that players would get scrolls or eggs with each release. A part of me even thought that after the disappointment regarding that during the Veilspun release that the staff would stick to that precedent going forward instead of giving us familiars with gem breeds.

Also feels like, in my opinion at least, that they're releasing gem breeds at bad times since the Veilspun released right in the middle of the COVID pandemic and the Sandsurges are being released during a period of inflation, both instances being a time where money is really tight for a lot of people. Plus, just like with the Veilspun, I feel like the amount of money they're asking for to breed/gene a new breed of dragon on a virtual pet sit is a wee bit expensive but as I said in my previous comment, I totally understand that Flight Rising needs to keep the lights on somehow.

I do hope though that the staff takes all of the concerns, disappointment, and other feedback into consideration and keeps it in mind for future ancient releases.
l7Pr9T2.png
yay! new pretty dragons!
yay! new pretty dragons!
Lover of all dragons!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 100 101