Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 134 135
Yippeee!
Yippeee!
theultimatecatsig.gif W1Dayps.png
sxrFjUf.gif
Omg omg omg omg [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] Thank you!!!
Omg omg omg omg

Thank you!!!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
10 years and the return of achievements! [emoji=birthday cake size=1] A slice of pixel cake for everybody!
10 years and the return of achievements!

A slice of pixel cake for everybody!
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
The amount of work put into this is jaw-dropping, and absolutely incredible! Amazing job! Those new genes are gorgeous [emoji=aether love size=1]
The amount of work put into this is jaw-dropping, and absolutely incredible! Amazing job! Those new genes are gorgeous
W3zVYMS.pngfire.gif9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
Avery my beloved ~

This is an awesome system btw. It gives me the motivation to get back into the game again!
Avery my beloved ~

This is an awesome system btw. It gives me the motivation to get back into the game again!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Just chiming in to say 'WOW'!
I can't believe it's been 10 years, what an achievement ;)
Thank you staff for all your hard work and caring - you absolutely rock :D

Happy 10th Anniversary, Flight Rising!!!
Just chiming in to say 'WOW'!
I can't believe it's been 10 years, what an achievement ;)
Thank you staff for all your hard work and caring - you absolutely rock :D

Happy 10th Anniversary, Flight Rising!!!
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
I absolutely adore the collective hype over chickens and bees!!! X'D I love how far this game has come and excited to see what's in store! I have to say the crystal shop and tavern additions are AMAZING! I can only imagine the lore I can build with it all :3

I logged on and saw the achievement medals and I was super confused. Like had that always been there?? LMAO!! I can't wait to put all the wonder apparel, scenes, and goodies on all my dragons!

Happy 10 years everyone!! :)
I absolutely adore the collective hype over chickens and bees!!! X'D I love how far this game has come and excited to see what's in store! I have to say the crystal shop and tavern additions are AMAZING! I can only imagine the lore I can build with it all :3

I logged on and saw the achievement medals and I was super confused. Like had that always been there?? LMAO!! I can't wait to put all the wonder apparel, scenes, and goodies on all my dragons!

Happy 10 years everyone!! :)
happy birthday FR! only been here for a month and a half but it's been really fun so far <33
also I must say, when I add new items to games, making descriptions is one of my favorite parts and it's really fun to see some likeminded souls on the FR team
happy birthday FR! only been here for a month and a half but it's been really fun so far <33
also I must say, when I add new items to games, making descriptions is one of my favorite parts and it's really fun to see some likeminded souls on the FR team
Gc8XK3m.pngSupernova5.png
Happy 10th!!! What an exciting year it's been! Can't wait to see what's to come for Flight Rising! [emoji=imperial star size=1]
Happy 10th!!! What an exciting year it's been! Can't wait to see what's to come for Flight Rising!
Qvmyhxu.pngz6w7Ruu.png
Any chance for more Lair slots, a friend and I are wondering?
Any chance for more Lair slots, a friend and I are wondering?
output-onlinegiftools.gifoutput-onlinegiftools.gifGct00aQ.png
banner_by_rabenfeder-d8ejd4e.jpg
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 134 135