Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 134 135
Oh, staff, you shouldn't have. What amazing things you've given us! I adore the new genes, first and foremost--Firebreather is an AWESOME tertiary, then Carnivore just comes around and knocks most other genes out of the park. For ALL ancients? Say LESS <3

The apparel is awesome. The scenes, the vistas, the familiars--it's all amazing. I love the new achievement system, I love Pursuits to keep things from turning into a slog, I love how easy it is to get all of these awesome new things. Thank you for ten incredible years, guys--this is a celebration for us, but most of all, it's a celebration for YOU. Thank you for Flight Rising!
Oh, staff, you shouldn't have. What amazing things you've given us! I adore the new genes, first and foremost--Firebreather is an AWESOME tertiary, then Carnivore just comes around and knocks most other genes out of the park. For ALL ancients? Say LESS <3

The apparel is awesome. The scenes, the vistas, the familiars--it's all amazing. I love the new achievement system, I love Pursuits to keep things from turning into a slog, I love how easy it is to get all of these awesome new things. Thank you for ten incredible years, guys--this is a celebration for us, but most of all, it's a celebration for YOU. Thank you for Flight Rising!
7lsNeKW.pngvolt.png84fc9be75b9435aa1c8f21f5d6a17a24.png
The familiars!! The genes!!! The SCENES!!!! Aaa so many new wonderful items [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
The familiars!! The genes!!! The SCENES!!!! Aaa so many new wonderful items
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
My bee spiral is perfect now OMG BEEEES (He doesn't need protection) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80968867][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1004719419617980487/1116416263263096832/Untitled.png[/img][/url] ALSO WILDCLAW NPC jkclsdjkfl
My bee spiral is perfect now OMG BEEEES (He doesn't need protection)

Untitled.png

ALSO WILDCLAW NPC jkclsdjkfl
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif

Achievements AND Chicken Army, Tavern stuff, Books n BEES *gasp*
I feel seen.

Happy 10th Anniversary !!

{Glitterbomb Happy Dance}

Achievements AND Chicken Army, Tavern stuff, Books n BEES *gasp*
I feel seen.

Happy 10th Anniversary !!

{Glitterbomb Happy Dance}

POG
POG
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
CHICKENS
CHICKENS
UZVTEBc.png
OMG CHICKENS AND HOARDS <33
happy anniversary everyone and thank you to staff for working so hard!!
OMG CHICKENS AND HOARDS <33
happy anniversary everyone and thank you to staff for working so hard!!
they/her • FR + 3 • it's ok to ping or pm me!
Happy 10th Anniversary! [emoji=firework size=1]
Happy 10th Anniversary!
ukDKhF5.png
bTjX2w6.png
Ooooooh, I've been here almost since the beginning. I'll have 10 years here in a little under a month myself. So exciting~!
Ooooooh, I've been here almost since the beginning. I'll have 10 years here in a little under a month myself. So exciting~!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png Novel
On FR Time
It/Its
FR Tumblr
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 134 135