Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2023
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37
skins hitting hard this fest
skins hitting hard this fest
3h66iSk.png

-he/they
-+1 fr time
happy greenskeeper!!! love the apparel and fams! can't wait to see the genes :0
happy greenskeeper!!! love the apparel and fams! can't wait to see the genes :0
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
oh my god the skins i am so in love !!! also looking forward to the update :eyes:
oh my god the skins i am so in love !!! also looking forward to the update :eyes:
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Will the prices of skins be slightly modified to reflect to increased number or will the additional skins be in Baldwin or the Coli or elsewhere to alleviate some of the financial burden on players?
Will the prices of skins be slightly modified to reflect to increased number or will the additional skins be in Baldwin or the Coli or elsewhere to alleviate some of the financial burden on players?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80089395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800894/80089395_350.png[/img][/url] Happy Greenskeeper! I’m so excited about festival tertiaries for ancients, hello??
80089395_350.png

Happy Greenskeeper! I’m so excited about festival tertiaries for ancients, hello??
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
gosh i love the Blossoming Sash! so elegant- a perfect piece for my nature rep.
gosh i love the Blossoming Sash! so elegant- a perfect piece for my nature rep.
PQznZys.png
i love the skins and the new apparel omg
i love the skins and the new apparel omg
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
happy plant week everybody :3
happy plant week everybody :3
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85956229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/859563/85956229_350.png[/img][/url] Happy Greenskeeper!! This fest is hitting so hard, the skins this fest are sooo good! I'm so excited to find an obie to use for world serpent <33 Also, this is easily a top 3 slink moment for me, the TOE BEANS The announcements are so great too! I'm happy we're going up to 16 skins, it's a much-needed addition. I have ancient reps for each flight, so the line-breaking ancient terts announcement is so exciting!! I'm really hoping that when applicable there will be a relevant tert for the flight's respective ancient breed (e.g, a banescale gene during Flameforger's in August, an aether gene during Starfall in September).
85956229_350.png

Happy Greenskeeper!! This fest is hitting so hard, the skins this fest are sooo good! I'm so excited to find an obie to use for world serpent <33 Also, this is easily a top 3 slink moment for me, the TOE BEANS

The announcements are so great too! I'm happy we're going up to 16 skins, it's a much-needed addition.

I have ancient reps for each flight, so the line-breaking ancient terts announcement is so exciting!! I'm really hoping that when applicable there will be a relevant tert for the flight's respective ancient breed (e.g, a banescale gene during Flameforger's in August, an aether gene during Starfall in September).
89DCz.gif SNNWe.gif kE0oQ.gif JAt8S.gif 0f2HF.gif MUc5L.gif

( she/they | +2 to fr time | Adalon’s Dragon Grab Bags )
happy plant week! [emoji=nature rune size=1]
happy plant week!
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png