Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2023
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37
Ngl I think we should keep secondary apparel. It’s pretty useful and I don’t really have any ancients.
Ngl I think we should keep secondary apparel. It’s pretty useful and I don’t really have any ancients.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
DEAR GODS, THE SKINS!!!! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] Mythical Gladeveins and Willow are straight up killing me <3 <3 <3 The sash is phenomenal, I love the fact that you're gradually giving us more horns/antlers G-GENES??? Holy moly, that's...that's incredible
DEAR GODS, THE SKINS!!!! Mythical Gladeveins and Willow are straight up killing me <3 <3 <3

The sash is phenomenal, I love the fact that you're gradually giving us more horns/antlers

G-GENES??? Holy moly, that's...that's incredible
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Lots of amazing skins this year and I’m intrigued by the genes for the future! Can’t wait!
Lots of amazing skins this year and I’m intrigued by the genes for the future! Can’t wait!
Happy greenskeeper!! :D
Happy greenskeeper!! :D
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
[center]Happy Greenskeeper! [/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64173156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641732/64173156_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Congrats to the skin and accent winners! They are all lovely! [/center]
Happy Greenskeeper!
64173156_350.png
Congrats to the skin and accent winners! They are all lovely!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
While I like the idea of new genes for an elemental season, I don't like that we're losing the small apparel like the halos and auras to create that slot. I've consistently loved them and we've had some of the best, most versatile apparel from these , and ultimately I think modern breeds are more important to the FR experience than ancients.

I'd be fine with this being the case for a year, but if that's the way it is moving forward and we never get small apparel back, I'll be very sad.

Anyway, absolutely knocked it out of the park with this fest's apparel and familiar! I'm going to get 20 of that sash, it's so gauzy and ethereal. And the antlers! Yes!
While I like the idea of new genes for an elemental season, I don't like that we're losing the small apparel like the halos and auras to create that slot. I've consistently loved them and we've had some of the best, most versatile apparel from these , and ultimately I think modern breeds are more important to the FR experience than ancients.

I'd be fine with this being the case for a year, but if that's the way it is moving forward and we never get small apparel back, I'll be very sad.

Anyway, absolutely knocked it out of the park with this fest's apparel and familiar! I'm going to get 20 of that sash, it's so gauzy and ethereal. And the antlers! Yes!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Thank you so much for the honorable mention! The winning skins all look fantastic

Happy GG :D
Thank you so much for the honorable mention! The winning skins all look fantastic

Happy GG :D
[center][b]Happy Greenskeeper Gathering![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77316777][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773168/77316777_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Excited to see what those ancient genes will be like, but worried they'll make me change my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/608020/2237344/3]ancient primals[/url] again considering how much I've already spent on them haha
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!

77316777_350.png

Excited to see what those ancient genes will be like, but worried they'll make me change my ancient primals again considering how much I've already spent on them haha
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
I really hope you're not replacing the small apparel with the genes :/ As a maxed lair, I have more use for that than, well, genes that might not work with my current ancients. It's bad enough the apparel updates are few and far between now AND we rarely get space (six den slots in seven+ months is.... not much at all.).

That being said, I love everything about this fest, and the one skin I wanted to win did win <3
I really hope you're not replacing the small apparel with the genes :/ As a maxed lair, I have more use for that than, well, genes that might not work with my current ancients. It's bad enough the apparel updates are few and far between now AND we rarely get space (six den slots in seven+ months is.... not much at all.).

That being said, I love everything about this fest, and the one skin I wanted to win did win <3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
happy greenskeeper gathering!
happy greenskeeper gathering!
OisZ30e.png
collector of stars
call me alistar !
they/them :]