Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
AW YEAH!!! I was just looking up some of these familiars the other day! Thanks for cycling them in again! Very cool!

(Also. Those birds are too cute.)
AW YEAH!!! I was just looking up some of these familiars the other day! Thanks for cycling them in again! Very cool!

(Also. Those birds are too cute.)
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
Pog
Pog
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
yippie!!! good thing i have [checks wallet] . Good thing i have....some gems for this!
yippie!!! good thing i have [checks wallet] . Good thing i have....some gems for this!
unauthorized%20thing.gif
he/they. knower of things. maker of shapes.
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
I somehow thought WC scrolls were 1k gems - is that at Black Friday sales or do I just remember it completely wrong?
I somehow thought WC scrolls were 1k gems - is that at Black Friday sales or do I just remember it completely wrong?
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@Emylee Gem moderns are 2k, Gem Ancients (well, Veilspun) are 1k, so that's probably the mix-up
@Emylee Gem moderns are 2k, Gem Ancients (well, Veilspun) are 1k, so that's probably the mix-up
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
[quote name="krondar" date="2023-05-08 09:32:25" ] @Emylee Gem moderns are 2k, Gem Ancients (well, Veilspun) are 1k, so that's probably the mix-up [/quote] Ah that might be the case, tysm! :)
krondar wrote on 2023-05-08 09:32:25:

Ah that might be the case, tysm! :)
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
It'll be nice to finally finish some projects I have, haha
It'll be nice to finally finish some projects I have, haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Time to raid the hoarde for that good ol wildclaw scroll, exciting! :D
Time to raid the hoarde for that good ol wildclaw scroll, exciting! :D
EiyvCa3.pngjcaoTSI.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngopqC37U.pngdz9CpZG.png
That's awesome. Glad we have Wildclaw scrolls again. Was able to upgrade his armor [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60308655][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603087/60308655_350.png[/img][/url]
That's awesome. Glad we have Wildclaw scrolls again.

Was able to upgrade his armor

60308655_350.png
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
How about some actual MP cycling and you cycle OUT some stuff permenantly and cyle IN some stuff for a while?

Like we've had coatl scrolls for NINE YEARS
I'm sick of coatls. Have been for years.
I wanna buy WC scrolls whenever I want
I used to drop $40 a month on FR to buy WC scrolls twice a month
since they were cycled out I legit haven't felt a reason to spend USD on gems on this game
But I'd probably go back to spending $20-40 a month to buy WC scrolls

Means I also don't have to feel like I'm 'wasting' a scroll on a non G1 or super special WC
How about some actual MP cycling and you cycle OUT some stuff permenantly and cyle IN some stuff for a while?

Like we've had coatl scrolls for NINE YEARS
I'm sick of coatls. Have been for years.
I wanna buy WC scrolls whenever I want
I used to drop $40 a month on FR to buy WC scrolls twice a month
since they were cycled out I legit haven't felt a reason to spend USD on gems on this game
But I'd probably go back to spending $20-40 a month to buy WC scrolls

Means I also don't have to feel like I'm 'wasting' a scroll on a non G1 or super special WC
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14