Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
I'm short on gems so looks like I'll have to wait for next cycle to get a wc </3

next time I'll hold onto gems in my vault so I know I have em
I'm short on gems so looks like I'll have to wait for next cycle to get a wc </3

next time I'll hold onto gems in my vault so I know I have em
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
Sweet, I’ve been looking forward to when some of these items would rotate back. Can’t wait to complete some of my dragon’s outfits finally.
Sweet, I’ve been looking forward to when some of these items would rotate back. Can’t wait to complete some of my dragon’s outfits finally.
[quote name="Louretta" date="2023-05-08 06:35:43" ] Not a fan that this is posted on the front page like it is an update. There is nothing new here so I got excited for nothing. Isn't this what the side bar is for? I don't see the point. [/quote] Same. :( The sale is on the calendar, and putting it on the sidebar is still the front page. Like, if it's announced ahead of time and on the say on the front page, that's plenty. This isn't an update. The calendar for sure needs to be in a more obvious place than tucked away in the encyclopedia (??). But maybe if we absolutely must have a banner for the people who don't check site news, maybe a smaller banner? Like half the size so it's obvious this isn't an update, just a previously-announced and scheduled event.
Louretta wrote on 2023-05-08 06:35:43:
Not a fan that this is posted on the front page like it is an update. There is nothing new here so I got excited for nothing. Isn't this what the side bar is for? I don't see the point.
Same. :( The sale is on the calendar, and putting it on the sidebar is still the front page. Like, if it's announced ahead of time and on the say on the front page, that's plenty. This isn't an update.

The calendar for sure needs to be in a more obvious place than tucked away in the encyclopedia (??).
But maybe if we absolutely must have a banner for the people who don't check site news, maybe a smaller banner? Like half the size so it's obvious this isn't an update, just a previously-announced and scheduled event.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
LETS GO !!
LETS GO !!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Question: Can we not use pre-paid cards to purchase gems anymore?
I've done it in the past because I'm not keen on putting my actual card info in despite the safety. It also helps me limit myself.

But I tried recently and it kept saying card error.

I'm not sure if it's me or the gem purchasing itself but I hope it gets fixed quick now that these items are in rotation for a short period of time!
Question: Can we not use pre-paid cards to purchase gems anymore?
I've done it in the past because I'm not keen on putting my actual card info in despite the safety. It also helps me limit myself.

But I tried recently and it kept saying card error.

I'm not sure if it's me or the gem purchasing itself but I hope it gets fixed quick now that these items are in rotation for a short period of time!
Awww. not near enough gems.
Oh well, there's always next year! Hopefully I can get the two foxrats!
Awww. not near enough gems.
Oh well, there's always next year! Hopefully I can get the two foxrats!
Oop, time to grab those wildclaw scrolls I needed for Projects [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
Oop, time to grab those wildclaw scrolls I needed for Projects
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Ooh, time to try for the Silver Sylvan Wings! And the Desert Dynasty Tail Rings, ahhh.
Ooh, time to try for the Silver Sylvan Wings! And the Desert Dynasty Tail Rings, ahhh.
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
I'm not quite getting the complaint of the calender; are people supposed to pick through a very specific part of the site to find it other than the home landing page?
Speaking as someone who has been off and on the site for a few years.
I'm not quite getting the complaint of the calender; are people supposed to pick through a very specific part of the site to find it other than the home landing page?
Speaking as someone who has been off and on the site for a few years.
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
ohhh some of the apparel and familiars r so neat
ohhh some of the apparel and familiars r so neat
OisZ30e.png
collector of stars
call me alistar !
they/them :]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14