Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61
Gravel! [emoji=aether love size=2]
Gravel!
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
[quote name="CosmicSymbols" date="2023-04-01 09:05:43" ] is the white scene supposed to be unperchasable? I have all the gravel, but it says I still don't meet the requirements xD [/quote] look up at the currency indicator in the top right corner (same spot joxar's shows fest currency) to make sure you have 401 gravel. the white scene trade will highlight as if it's purchasable if you have at least one 99 stack, but it requires 401 gravel to actually buy.
CosmicSymbols wrote on 2023-04-01 09:05:43:
is the white scene supposed to be unperchasable? I have all the gravel, but it says I still don't meet the requirements xD

look up at the currency indicator in the top right corner (same spot joxar's shows fest currency) to make sure you have 401 gravel. the white scene trade will highlight as if it's purchasable if you have at least one 99 stack, but it requires 401 gravel to actually buy.
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
The joke is funny but pleeeease let us mass exchange items. Having to hit the exchange button FOUR HUNDRED TIMES is way too much.
The joke is funny but pleeeease let us mass exchange items. Having to hit the exchange button FOUR HUNDRED TIMES is way too much.
beep bop
I feel for a lot of people the April fools joke this year was less a joke and more confusing or tedious. Especially if you're sitting there trading one item at a time for gravel for a second "scene"
I feel for a lot of people the April fools joke this year was less a joke and more confusing or tedious. Especially if you're sitting there trading one item at a time for gravel for a second "scene"
shadowtop.png
People please put your sprites in your vault or on a dragon for a bit I beg of you lol imagine accidentally clicking the wrong one....
People please put your sprites in your vault or on a dragon for a bit I beg of you lol imagine accidentally clicking the wrong one....
QdaBiJf.png
[quote name="DragonofMordor" date="2023-04-01 08:54:13" ] Okay, am I missing something? I've tried to get the polar void and it says I don't have all the ingredients when I have everything listed. I know it is April Fools, but is it actually possible to get this? [/quote] @DragonofMordor same thing happened to me. It showed that I had everything image wise but I didnt actually have 405 gravel. Do you? Once I had the real amount I was able to trade it in
DragonofMordor wrote on 2023-04-01 08:54:13:
Okay, am I missing something? I've tried to get the polar void and it says I don't have all the ingredients when I have everything listed. I know it is April Fools, but is it actually possible to get this?

@DragonofMordor same thing happened to me. It showed that I had everything image wise but I didnt actually have 405 gravel. Do you? Once I had the real amount I was able to trade it in
raffle1.png
on a scale of 1 to 10 how much of an april's fool day scale is marva ?
on a scale of 1 to 10 how much of an april's fool day scale is marva ?
67.png
I guess Marva really likes gravel. Welp, we've always know she's a bit weird. *shrug* Just really thankful I still had a lot of salt and sand to trade for 10 pieces (?) of gravel at a time, but the the last 50 or so I had to trade 1 for 1 with different items. While pages are still loading slowly... o.O* I hope no one is stupid enough to trade an Imp scroll for 1 gravel or other high value items... Can't wait to find out what nice things we get this time around! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
I guess Marva really likes gravel. Welp, we've always know she's a bit weird. *shrug*
Just really thankful I still had a lot of salt and sand to trade for 10 pieces (?) of gravel at a time, but the the last 50 or so I had to trade 1 for 1 with different items. While pages are still loading slowly... o.O*
I hope no one is stupid enough to trade an Imp scroll for 1 gravel or other high value items...

Can't wait to find out what nice things we get this time around!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@atalaeai just buy the cheap one and transform it! its not an actual scene anyways
@atalaeai just buy the cheap one and transform it! its not an actual scene anyways
2721663.png2382545.png2707791.png2700740.png
[quote name="Acencia" date="2023-04-01 08:53:30" ] @forestwolf [quote]I think I must be missing something because I just sort of feel disappointed. I got the two "scene/chests" and just, whatever I guess.[/quote] Okay so I'm not going nuts and it's not a bug that I don't see the scenes in my hoard...the 2 scenes just don't exist? How...fun? [emoji=spiral sad size=1] [/quote] @Acencia it's a chest currently
Acencia wrote on 2023-04-01 08:53:30:
@forestwolf
Quote:
I think I must be missing something because I just sort of feel disappointed. I got the two "scene/chests" and just, whatever I guess.

Okay so I'm not going nuts and it's not a bug that I don't see the scenes in my hoard...the 2 scenes just don't exist?

How...fun?

@Acencia it's a chest currently
raffle1.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61