Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89
Pride ribbons!!
Pride ribbons!!
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
[quote name="Volinolona" date="2023-01-20 06:53:52" ] So, I love these, but feel a little odd wearing a ribbon that doesn't represent myself, so I feel I can't enjoy all of them as much as I would like. Is there any chance we may get scenes to match the vista backgrounds at some point? They are quite beautiful and I like that they are simple and full of natural beauty. [/quote] you can also choose to wear the Progress or Rainbow ribbons to show your support to the LGBTQIA+ community ^^
Volinolona wrote on 2023-01-20 06:53:52:
So, I love these, but feel a little odd wearing a ribbon that doesn't represent myself, so I feel I can't enjoy all of them as much as I would like. Is there any chance we may get scenes to match the vista backgrounds at some point? They are quite beautiful and I like that they are simple and full of natural beauty.

you can also choose to wear the Progress or Rainbow ribbons to show your support to the LGBTQIA+ community ^^
N5bWDYz.gif
Never heard of Demiguy or Demigirl before. I wish to understand what these kinds of people are. This update is a nice addition to FlightRising, But I'm so broke to even buy even one of these Vistas.
Never heard of Demiguy or Demigirl before. I wish to understand what these kinds of people are. This update is a nice addition to FlightRising, But I'm so broke to even buy even one of these Vistas.
ZPHN6ju.png
[quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2023-01-20 06:27:51" ] [quote name="Saltweir" date="2023-01-19 11:24:47" ] [quote name="dreamdrops" date="2023-01-19 11:23:36" ] do i use the aro/ace ribbons for demiromantic or demisexual? they're under the umbrella but i'm not sure.[/quote] You ABSOLUTELY DO, you are ONE OF US, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise <3 [/quote] @Saltweir Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I was wondering about this too. I'm demisexual, and I feel like that's slightly different from ace. So I was vacillating over whether it would be okay to use the "closest" ribbon, or not use any until/unless a demisexual one was released. But given your kind invitation to consider myself ONE OF YOU, I hereby don the ace ribbon with pride. :) [/quote] Heck yes! You're part of our Ace Umbrella Family, even if you don't fully ID as a straight-(ha)-up asexual; you deserve to and have every right to use the flag :)
LuminAgricola wrote on 2023-01-20 06:27:51:
Saltweir wrote on 2023-01-19 11:24:47:
dreamdrops wrote on 2023-01-19 11:23:36:
do i use the aro/ace ribbons for demiromantic or demisexual? they're under the umbrella but i'm not sure.

You ABSOLUTELY DO, you are ONE OF US, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise <3

@Saltweir

Thank you!

I was wondering about this too. I'm demisexual, and I feel like that's slightly different from ace. So I was vacillating over whether it would be okay to use the "closest" ribbon, or not use any until/unless a demisexual one was released.

But given your kind invitation to consider myself ONE OF YOU, I hereby don the ace ribbon with pride. :)

Heck yes! You're part of our Ace Umbrella Family, even if you don't fully ID as a straight-(ha)-up asexual; you deserve to and have every right to use the flag :)
Just want to say again, thank y’all for including both ace and aro. I feel we are one of the least noticed of the main umbrellas, and it’s nice to have my identities on a game that I love. Thank you all for the support that, honestly, I wasn’t expecting to see during January, as most of the time it feels people ignore LGBTQ+ until pride month, when we get “support” by communities— support that only lasts a month.

Thank you FR staff for showing you actually do support us!
Just want to say again, thank y’all for including both ace and aro. I feel we are one of the least noticed of the main umbrellas, and it’s nice to have my identities on a game that I love. Thank you all for the support that, honestly, I wasn’t expecting to see during January, as most of the time it feels people ignore LGBTQ+ until pride month, when we get “support” by communities— support that only lasts a month.

Thank you FR staff for showing you actually do support us!
aP34GRw.png
[quote name="Saltweir" date="2023-01-20 07:08:13" ] [quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2023-01-20 06:27:51" ] [quote name="Saltweir" date="2023-01-19 11:24:47" ] [quote name="dreamdrops" date="2023-01-19 11:23:36" ] do i use the aro/ace ribbons for demiromantic or demisexual? they're under the umbrella but i'm not sure.[/quote] You ABSOLUTELY DO, you are ONE OF US, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise <3 [/quote] Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I was wondering about this too. I'm demisexual, and I feel like that's slightly different from ace. So I was vacillating over whether it would be okay to use the "closest" ribbon, or not use any until/unless a demisexual one was released. But given your kind invitation to consider myself ONE OF YOU, I hereby don the ace ribbon with pride. :) [/quote] Heck yes! You're part of our Ace Umbrella Family, even if you don't fully ID as a straight-(ha)-up asexual; you deserve to and have every right to use the flag :) [/quote] Yes, we welcome you all to the ace family! I hope that you all get your ribbons soon, but if not or until then, we’ll gladly give you cake and garlic bread lol
Saltweir wrote on 2023-01-20 07:08:13:
LuminAgricola wrote on 2023-01-20 06:27:51:
Saltweir wrote on 2023-01-19 11:24:47:
dreamdrops wrote on 2023-01-19 11:23:36:
do i use the aro/ace ribbons for demiromantic or demisexual? they're under the umbrella but i'm not sure.

You ABSOLUTELY DO, you are ONE OF US, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise <3

Thank you!

I was wondering about this too. I'm demisexual, and I feel like that's slightly different from ace. So I was vacillating over whether it would be okay to use the "closest" ribbon, or not use any until/unless a demisexual one was released.

But given your kind invitation to consider myself ONE OF YOU, I hereby don the ace ribbon with pride. :)

Heck yes! You're part of our Ace Umbrella Family, even if you don't fully ID as a straight-(ha)-up asexual; you deserve to and have every right to use the flag :)
Yes, we welcome you all to the ace family! I hope that you all get your ribbons soon, but if not or until then, we’ll gladly give you cake and garlic bread lol
aP34GRw.png
Awesome update!
Awesome update!
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
trans banescale is based

i don't understand the lack of purple on both rainbows though? was that deliberate?
trans banescale is based

i don't understand the lack of purple on both rainbows though? was that deliberate?
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
EPPP
hey listen hey
eeeeeeerix3ppo.png
KFnh5g1.pngJNAfoEf.png
AmvLGM3.pngsh5xjiu.png
gYW0j5f.pngbYt72YT.png
TB6EYwU.pngdEe2UrM.png
what a welcome suprise! thank u guys!
what a welcome suprise! thank u guys!