Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 89
i love that i get the volcano <3

sweet update
i love that i get the volcano <3

sweet update
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3205173/1#post_53260102]Reminder for [u]everyone[/u]:[/url][/b] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-01-19 11:03:47" ] Hello everyone! Typically we remind players to post their suggestions about an update in the Suggestions forum, but for today's update, we ask that any suggestions or feedback regarding the Rainbow Ribbon vistas be sent to us directly through [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/support]Contact Us[/url][/b]. And a quick reminder on our rules about discrimination and hatred: [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005879886-Harassment#h_01G4G0KCB8ZY0SVXNQTYC875DK]It isn't allowed.[/url][/b] We are actively monitoring this thread. [b]If someone posts a comment that violates our rules, do not engage with them. Report the post, block the poster, and move on with your day. [/b] Anyone who makes the choice to post a reply that is bigoted, uses 'gay panic' or 'trans panic' rhetoric, or posts replies that taunt, troll, or engages in name-calling towards anyone of any opinion will receive either a forum or account suspension up to 120 hours (5 days), based on the severity and context of their post. [/quote]
Reminder for everyone:

Aequorin wrote on 2023-01-19 11:03:47:
Hello everyone! Typically we remind players to post their suggestions about an update in the Suggestions forum, but for today's update, we ask that any suggestions or feedback regarding the Rainbow Ribbon vistas be sent to us directly through Contact Us.

And a quick reminder on our rules about discrimination and hatred: It isn't allowed. We are actively monitoring this thread. If someone posts a comment that violates our rules, do not engage with them. Report the post, block the poster, and move on with your day. Anyone who makes the choice to post a reply that is bigoted, uses 'gay panic' or 'trans panic' rhetoric, or posts replies that taunt, troll, or engages in name-calling towards anyone of any opinion will receive either a forum or account suspension up to 120 hours (5 days), based on the severity and context of their post.
The only challenge here was picking an ace themed dragon to match the vista. I have more ace dragons than I realized xD
The only challenge here was picking an ace themed dragon to match the vista. I have more ace dragons than I realized xD
Very delighted to see so many sexualities and orientations represented [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
Very delighted to see so many sexualities and orientations represented
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
[quote name="Gato" date="2023-01-19 12:09:05" ] [quote name="Thilath" date="2023-01-19 11:34:02" ] I love the scene they all maaaake ; u; [img]https://i.imgur.com/og0O2aB.png[/img] [/quote] this is so cool?????? omg im so excited about these!! now to get a rainbow dragon to match... p: [/quote] OH i didnt realize they could connect together like that that's so cute??
Gato wrote on 2023-01-19 12:09:05:
Thilath wrote on 2023-01-19 11:34:02:
I love the scene they all maaaake ; u;
og0O2aB.png

this is so cool??????

omg im so excited about these!! now to get a rainbow dragon to match... p:
OH i didnt realize they could connect together like that that's so cute??
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Crying over the demigirl ribbon, thank you staff! ;u;
Crying over the demigirl ribbon, thank you staff! ;u;
1. This is awesome.
2. I am super pleasantly surprised
3. I feel weirdly seen and cared for
4. Seeing everyone happy as hell in the comments is incredible
5. Thank you ;u;
1. This is awesome.
2. I am super pleasantly surprised
3. I feel weirdly seen and cared for
4. Seeing everyone happy as hell in the comments is incredible
5. Thank you ;u;
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
YESSS I love the new vistas!!
YESSS I love the new vistas!!
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
art_shop_small.png
Huh, weird. I'm trying to apply a vista to my trans pride dragon and it won't show up as an option. Anyone else having that issue?
Huh, weird. I'm trying to apply a vista to my trans pride dragon and it won't show up as an option. Anyone else having that issue?
lightmidsmall.png
36.png | Sed | He/Him | 14.png
lightmidsmall.png
love this <3 ty staff!
love this <3 ty staff!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 89