Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 89
These vistas are sweet <3 I'm gonna have to grind for treasure stat!
These vistas are sweet <3 I'm gonna have to grind for treasure stat!
NRIoOfa.png
YOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THEM!!!! And more ancient genes already, including (finally) underbelly for Aberrations! Awesome!!
YOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THEM!!!! And more ancient genes already, including (finally) underbelly for Aberrations! Awesome!!
Thank you!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!
[quote name="Speedypigeon" date="2023-01-19 15:00:45" ] [quote name="Verdurous" date="2023-01-19 14:59:50" ] [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/YTfYng0IR6EAAAAd/pedro-pascal-crying.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] ? [/quote] I think that's happy crying.
Speedypigeon wrote on 2023-01-19 15:00:45:
Verdurous wrote on 2023-01-19 14:59:50:
pedro-pascal-crying.gif
?

I think that's happy crying.
8Lpal06.gif
YOOOO PRIDE VISTAS!!
YOOOO PRIDE VISTAS!!
cheetos are amazing :D
thank you staff!!
thank you staff!!
hell yeah pride vistas!! would've loved to see a genderqueer one too tho (:
hell yeah pride vistas!! would've loved to see a genderqueer one too tho (:
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
This is an awesome update, thank you so much for adding such great vistas! Glad to see the site continue to be LGTBQ+ inclusive.
This is an awesome update, thank you so much for adding such great vistas! Glad to see the site continue to be LGTBQ+ inclusive.
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
Hello LGBT community [emoji=heart size=1]
Hello LGBT community
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
After a massively stressful few days at work, logging into FR and seeing the ribbons was the the serotonin I needed. Thank you so much. <3

Also, bless you for updating camping! My old-person eyes are not what they used to be.
After a massively stressful few days at work, logging into FR and seeing the ribbons was the the serotonin I needed. Thank you so much. <3

Also, bless you for updating camping! My old-person eyes are not what they used to be.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 89