Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89
[quote name="Naurath" date="2023-01-19 11:53:58" ] Look how many people are already wearing their pride ribbons, how lovely! (I say, sitting in the marketplace waiting for mine to restock and simultaneously realising I never finished geneing my ace dragon) [/quote] I put it on all my pan dragons and it's so cute!
Naurath wrote on 2023-01-19 11:53:58:
Look how many people are already wearing their pride ribbons, how lovely!

(I say, sitting in the marketplace waiting for mine to restock and simultaneously realising I never finished geneing my ace dragon)

I put it on all my pan dragons and it's so cute!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="PossiblyThembo" date="2023-01-19 11:51:23" ] My favorite part is that these are EXPLICITLY pride ribbons- I am so glad that we didn’t get a rainbow lazily slapped onto a vista with a nonspecific name. Thank you for supporting us, devs. It is a great comfort to know that y’all, you know, see us as people. [/quote] YES - I fully agree with this.
PossiblyThembo wrote on 2023-01-19 11:51:23:
My favorite part is that these are EXPLICITLY pride ribbons- I am so glad that we didn’t get a rainbow lazily slapped onto a vista with a nonspecific name. Thank you for supporting us, devs. It is a great comfort to know that y’all, you know, see us as people.
YES - I fully agree with this.
WenPrLS.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-01-19 11:54:44" ] Comments responding to a now removed comment have been removed. (this includes yours, @Orodromeus) [/quote] No worries! Replied before I realized they were going against the rules, sorry for the trouble.
Aequorin wrote on 2023-01-19 11:54:44:
Comments responding to a now removed comment have been removed. (this includes yours, @Orodromeus)
No worries! Replied before I realized they were going against the rules, sorry for the trouble.
Hello! Please ping me if you want my attention!
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/usdgw5m8iPoAAAAM/pride-pride-flag.gif[/img][/center] Yay for Pride! :D
pride-pride-flag.gif

Yay for Pride! :D
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
*sees pride ribbons* oh HELL yeah FR team’s done it agai—
*sees Crystal/Facet for Veilspun* S C R E A M S
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE DAY 1 OF VEILSPUNS
YOOOOOOOOOO
*sees pride ribbons* oh HELL yeah FR team’s done it agai—
*sees Crystal/Facet for Veilspun* S C R E A M S
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE DAY 1 OF VEILSPUNS
YOOOOOOOOOO
yippee
yippee
hello
Wind-Network.png
AAAAA PRIDE RIBBONS!!!
AAAAA PRIDE RIBBONS!!!
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
So happy!!! Thank you fr [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
So happy!!! Thank you fr
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
What a wonderfull celebration of lifes many colours! [emoji=rainbow size=1]I sense this will be a great tool for both self expression and dragon lore/character building!
What a wonderfull celebration of lifes many colours! I sense this will be a great tool for both self expression and dragon lore/character building!
Happy pride-month y'all
Yay so cool

Dum question though what's the progression ribbon mean?
Yay so cool

Dum question though what's the progression ribbon mean?
- Sips Yorkshire tea- Ahh... That's the best
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89