Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67
My favorite event, my favorite breed, new genes I like (I am going to enjoy working out plans for those), and the balance between random chest-drop and Grand Exchange is SUCH an upgrade! Both, from last year's NotN, and from last Warrior's Way, where I found collecting the items was nice from a 'getting everything we want and not missing stuff that is available' angle, and the less Marketplace-camping in my life the happier I am - but collecting the familiars in WW2022 also felt rather... bland? A balance of randomness for happy surprises, and accessibility of shop/swap items, is nice, I guess is what I am trying to say. [emoji=heart size=1] And woohoo, another Noc NPC! [emoji=nocturne star size=1] My technical grumps mentioned elsewhere, stand. But I still love this event so much, the familiars are great (even the one that gives me the nopes) and [b]OH MY THOSE NECKLACES,[/b] yes please I will take ALL of those that want to fall into my hoard. (I got a laugh out of trying the owl necklace on a female Snapper, whose shout now reads '[i]help I have an owl on my face[/i]' - I do assume that was an oops that will be fixed, or maybe a joke, as it is already mentioned in graphical bugs. But oh my it is funny while it lasts. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]) Thank you for the delightful shiny-treats galore, the eggs, and of course, my beloved batdragons. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
My favorite event, my favorite breed, new genes I like (I am going to enjoy working out plans for those), and the balance between random chest-drop and Grand Exchange is SUCH an upgrade! Both, from last year's NotN, and from last Warrior's Way, where I found collecting the items was nice from a 'getting everything we want and not missing stuff that is available' angle, and the less Marketplace-camping in my life the happier I am - but collecting the familiars in WW2022 also felt rather... bland?

A balance of randomness for happy surprises, and accessibility of shop/swap items, is nice, I guess is what I am trying to say. And woohoo, another Noc NPC!

My technical grumps mentioned elsewhere, stand. But I still love this event so much, the familiars are great (even the one that gives me the nopes) and OH MY THOSE NECKLACES, yes please I will take ALL of those that want to fall into my hoard.

(I got a laugh out of trying the owl necklace on a female Snapper, whose shout now reads 'help I have an owl on my face' - I do assume that was an oops that will be fixed, or maybe a joke, as it is already mentioned in graphical bugs. But oh my it is funny while it lasts. )

Thank you for the delightful shiny-treats galore, the eggs, and of course, my beloved batdragons.

Thank you for chest!!! I so scared that you disintegrate it forever, but you not! Thank you again!

Familiars so cute especially undertide toy, but animal apparel is my love! Very cool thing, but whale look like it head not anatomy right or I don't understand something?
Thank you for chest!!! I so scared that you disintegrate it forever, but you not! Thank you again!

Familiars so cute especially undertide toy, but animal apparel is my love! Very cool thing, but whale look like it head not anatomy right or I don't understand something?
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
I'm getting so many familiars from this, what do I do with them all I don't have enough dragons to bond with them XD
I'm getting so many familiars from this, what do I do with them all I don't have enough dragons to bond with them XD
xpxalNl.gif
sacrifice them to the o' great pot of bald - win
sacrifice them to the o' great pot of bald - win
Lore Sales/Deals
The filter is broken for the new shop
The filter is broken for the new shop
forumone.gif
[emoji=shadow rune size=1]Happy Night Of The Nocturn Everyone[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Happy Night Of The Nocturn Everyone
happy NoTN!!
happy NoTN!!
Celeana.gifteardrop_owlynx.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3129482#post_3129482
Happy NOTN everyone! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80001143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800012/80001143_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy NOTN everyone!

80001143_350.png
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Will we still be able to convert fern/paisley to their veil/banescale counterparts after the event is over?
Will we still be able to convert fern/paisley to their veil/banescale counterparts after the event is over?
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
Wow, the item pool sure grew since I've last played.
Wow, the item pool sure grew since I've last played.
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67