Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67
I HEART THE FIDGET TOYS GRAAAAAAH
I HEART THE FIDGET TOYS GRAAAAAAH

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
When filigree was announced, I was hoping for exactly what Fern and Paisley are!
When filigree was announced, I was hoping for exactly what Fern and Paisley are!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
HAPPY
NOCTMAS
HAPPY
NOCTMAS
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
Welp. Hope the new genes become available some other way after this event. I'm not paying like, 1kg or 100kt or more for an artificially rare gene... and my chest luck has not been kind.
Welp. Hope the new genes become available some other way after this event. I'm not paying like, 1kg or 100kt or more for an artificially rare gene... and my chest luck has not been kind.
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
It’s so nice to finally have a Nocturne NPC! I love Higgins! Happy NOTN everyone!
It’s so nice to finally have a Nocturne NPC! I love Higgins! Happy NOTN everyone!
ENCHANTED ANIMAL NECKLACES WHAT IS THIS I NEED AN ENDLESS SUPPLY EVERYONE IN MY CLAN NEEDS ONE

holy crap the candles the genes the SCENE WITH KITTIES AHHH and the enchanted library is so cosy-looking THIS YEAR IS SO GOOD THANK YOU DEVS

Happy NOTN all <3
ENCHANTED ANIMAL NECKLACES WHAT IS THIS I NEED AN ENDLESS SUPPLY EVERYONE IN MY CLAN NEEDS ONE

holy crap the candles the genes the SCENE WITH KITTIES AHHH and the enchanted library is so cosy-looking THIS YEAR IS SO GOOD THANK YOU DEVS

Happy NOTN all <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Happy Night of the Nocturne! I’m pretty eager to see how RNG will go with the Strange Chests, hahaha.
Happy Night of the Nocturne! I’m pretty eager to see how RNG will go with the Strange Chests, hahaha.
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
Is this supposed to be infront of the snapper girls face? :x Edit: Oh I think it's the same pose as the female spiral! [item=Enchanted Owl Necklace] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lMko5al.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5JT9HkB.jpg[/img]
Is this supposed to be infront of the snapper girls face? :x
Edit: Oh I think it's the same pose as the female spiral!

Enchanted Owl Necklace

lMko5al.jpg
5JT9HkB.jpg
gNtNgvw.png
I'm a little bummed because I had thought higgins would replace strange chests, similar to arvelle's, the randomness of the chests is a feature I've never been particularly fond of.. BUT higgins is nonetheless a very welcome addition and will hopefully make chest gathering easier!

edit: nvm I must have confused notn with the first year of warrior's way, when that used a rng chest system. I just got em mixed up!
I'm a little bummed because I had thought higgins would replace strange chests, similar to arvelle's, the randomness of the chests is a feature I've never been particularly fond of.. BUT higgins is nonetheless a very welcome addition and will hopefully make chest gathering easier!

edit: nvm I must have confused notn with the first year of warrior's way, when that used a rng chest system. I just got em mixed up!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Woooo! I love all of it. Thank you!