Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | That's some good points!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63
:O
:O

live in the moment
New familiars? New gene? Huh, that's neat!
New familiars? New gene? Huh, that's neat!
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
STOPPP

omg this PRECIOUS random scry I got! I love these genes ;A; I've ALWAYS wanted one like Points!
STOPPP

omg this PRECIOUS random scry I got! I love these genes ;A; I've ALWAYS wanted one like Points!
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
yet another "fade" why keep repeating the same genes and re-naming them?
bAMdmKk.png
@LadyWhiteOwl Points was a long awaited alpha gene that was shown in 2012 but never released. I'm sure fade/blend was a product of the idea but all of the genes we are seeing today are ideas that were posted in the suggestions thread.

They are just giving the people what they want :)
@LadyWhiteOwl Points was a long awaited alpha gene that was shown in 2012 but never released. I'm sure fade/blend was a product of the idea but all of the genes we are seeing today are ideas that were posted in the suggestions thread.

They are just giving the people what they want :)
2KAdknV.png
gTTW2gA.png
GW180jv.png
uVEyOnT.png
DshAKj6.png
iR2WNmx.png
m0cjLtv.png
[quote name="LadyWhiteOwl" date="2022-10-11 16:41:35" ] yet another "fade" why keep repeating the same genes and re-naming them? [/quote] Points was a concept from 2012.
LadyWhiteOwl wrote on 2022-10-11 16:41:35:

Points was a concept from 2012.
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
The way I said that kind of came out wrong. i wasn't really complaining or anything, and somehow I missed that suggestion thread. I THINK I was here then. LOL
The way I said that kind of came out wrong. i wasn't really complaining or anything, and somehow I missed that suggestion thread. I THINK I was here then. LOL
bAMdmKk.png
WHATT???? NO WAY!!!
WHATT???? NO WAY!!!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
OH THIS IS EVERYTHING TO ME
OH THIS IS EVERYTHING TO ME
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Ooh, the new gene reminds me of a siamese cat! (especially the hatchling in the thumbnail haha)
Ooh, the new gene reminds me of a siamese cat! (especially the hatchling in the thumbnail haha)

CkbRBhK.gif

1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63