Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | That's some good points!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63
SIAMESE CAT DRAGON TIMEEEEE
SIAMESE CAT DRAGON TIMEEEEE
Gbwcg3q.png
7TxHh19.png
Bqwka1v.png
UYXZLyE.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
27AZD8S.png
oaolHwW.png
xjB7OSe.png
IrmwTXC.png
l8NOdbs.png
0HBKL8H.png
qivITIX.png
8O67LBq.png
YIPPEEEEE [img]https://media.tenor.com/AevX4SOiZUoAAAAM/nepeta-leijon-homestuck.gif[/img] ALSO IM EXCITED FOR RIOT OF ROT :DDD CANT!!!! WAIT!!!!
YIPPEEEEE

nepeta-leijon-homestuck.gif

ALSO IM EXCITED FOR RIOT OF ROT :DDD CANT!!!! WAIT!!!!
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif
[quote name="REFRIGERATOR" date="2022-10-10 20:25:29" ] i wish points had less solid color and more transparency like dusting of color. i don't like big spots of flat color on dragons :c [/quote] This. It seems...flat? on some breeds
REFRIGERATOR wrote on 2022-10-10 20:25:29:
i wish points had less solid color and more transparency like dusting of color. i don't like big spots of flat color on dragons :c
This. It seems...flat? on some breeds
Loves all things feline
eeeeeeeee ive wanted points for so long, ever since i saw it in the suggestions thread. so excited!!
eeeeeeeee ive wanted points for so long, ever since i saw it in the suggestions thread. so excited!!
Pretty neat, but i kinda wish it blended with the primary and secondary gene's more?
It kinda looks like Basic thats only on the extremities
Pretty neat, but i kinda wish it blended with the primary and secondary gene's more?
It kinda looks like Basic thats only on the extremities
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-10-10 19:58:49" ] Koi being localized was intentional because of the unique shape/texture of veilspun wings. Not saying that it's good or bad, but that was the rational. It couldn't bleed onto the wings as seamlessly. As a gem gene, you are correct that it stocks all the time, not some of the time! [/quote] I actually like this choice, as I feel like koi shines best when it doesn't cover EVERYTHING
Undel wrote on 2022-10-10 19:58:49:
Koi being localized was intentional because of the unique shape/texture of veilspun wings. Not saying that it's good or bad, but that was the rational. It couldn't bleed onto the wings as seamlessly.

As a gem gene, you are correct that it stocks all the time, not some of the time!

I actually like this choice, as I feel like koi shines best when it doesn't cover EVERYTHING
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
Love the new pointed gene.
Love the new pointed gene.
[img][/img]q4FFdfs.png
Kitty genes! I love it.
Kitty genes! I love it.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
OH FIONA
OH FIONA
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Always happy to add another familiar to the family. And what fascinating genes. Thanks.
Always happy to add another familiar to the family. And what fascinating genes. Thanks.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63