Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@hungryhobbits

You rock! Thank you
@hungryhobbits

You rock! Thank you
tumblr_nw0kb5HKmh1udvy5wo1_400.gif
loving the genes! They look so good!
loving the genes! They look so good!
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo just noticed the scythes in the apparel sets, I'm so excited to unlock them!!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo just noticed the scythes in the apparel sets, I'm so excited to unlock them!!
FU9jwFZ.jpg
I am so happy about the scythe in the apparel sets! I can finally finish my fan dragon Mort with the scythe he needs! It really completes his outfit! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51870357&skin=0&apparel=45173,28800,832,11507,10659,24067&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I am so happy about the scythe in the apparel sets! I can finally finish my fan dragon Mort with the scythe he needs! It really completes his outfit!

dragon?did=51870357&skin=0&apparel=45173,28800,832,11507,10659,24067&xt=dressing.png
JImmzmy.png15587.png37895.png487.png6JB8InK.png
I like the new genes that are in this new digsite along with the familiars and outfits!
I like the new genes that are in this new digsite along with the familiars and outfits!
um YES boulder and myrid are beautiful.

also birds.
um YES boulder and myrid are beautiful.

also birds.
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
Please consider either a cool down on dug up patches or make it less likely for them to be worked on with the pickaxe, I've literally dug up one of the familiars 2 times now, despite having several unfinished patches, with it being the case for a couple more.
Please consider either a cool down on dug up patches or make it less likely for them to be worked on with the pickaxe, I've literally dug up one of the familiars 2 times now, despite having several unfinished patches, with it being the case for a couple more.
No den spaces? O.o That secondary is just too nice... [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
No den spaces? O.o

That secondary is just too nice...

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
What is the current max level?
I don't want to reach max with pickaxes before digging out the plot I need (and I want to use magnyfying glasses as late as possible), like it happened before^^;

Edit: ofc it's just lvl 3:/
Please, make the cap jump more than by mere 1 lvl in the next update! I haven't cleared even one full plot on the new digsite yet... and not even 1 digsite...
What is the current max level?
I don't want to reach max with pickaxes before digging out the plot I need (and I want to use magnyfying glasses as late as possible), like it happened before^^;

Edit: ofc it's just lvl 3:/
Please, make the cap jump more than by mere 1 lvl in the next update! I haven't cleared even one full plot on the new digsite yet... and not even 1 digsite...
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/862312657582686278/980111741625176104/unknown.png[/img] ngl this happening over and over again makes me hate arlo wish there was an uncovered plot cooldown - like maybe the next 3 pickaxe uses dont go to recently uncovered plots or something im just UGH
unknown.png

ngl this happening over and over again makes me hate arlo

wish there was an uncovered plot cooldown - like maybe the next 3 pickaxe uses dont go to recently uncovered plots or something im just UGH
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63