Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2022
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[center][permalink][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/noodledad.png[/img][/permalink][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img][/center] [br]This month, all of dragonkind come together to participate in the [i]Mistral Jamboree[/i]. This festival celebrates the [b]wind flight[/b]. Our most prized possession, [b]Messengers Scrolls[/b], can be found by using any gathering profession in the wind territories this week and by performing activities around the site. Neutral and wind-aligned monsters also have a chance to rarely yield these items as drops [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum]in the Coliseum.[/url][/b] They may be crafted at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create][b]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/b] [/url] using alchemy reagents. [center][permalink][b]Click here to read more about this update.[/b][/permalink][/center] [more] ------- [center][item=Messengers Scroll][/center] [br][br]The [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Festive Favors holiday stall[/url][/b] is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in [b]Messengers Scrolls[/b] for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on [b]Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 06:00 server time[/b].[br] [center][item=wind's charm][item=Mistral Mantle][item=scene: windsinger's domain][item=Fluorite Windsinger][/center] ----- [b][size=4]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/size][/b] We've made some adjustments to Joxar's Spare Inventory since it was introduced. The probability of getting a Joxar unique recolor as your item has gone down from the initial 35% at launch, to 5% today (with incremental drops in between). When Joxar launched the recolored items were new and were highly desired. Since launch many users have gotten all the recolored items they want with the tokens provided, and prefer to get a past holiday item, so we've adjusted the pools to reflect that. [indent]Current Joxar stats: [LIST][*]95% chance of getting a past holiday item [*]5% chance of getting a Joxar-unique recolor [*]100% chance of getting a prismatic token [*]Bonus chance of getting a skin or bear[/LIST][/indent] The following items have been added to [b]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/b]: [center][item=bubblespirit jug][/center] --------- [b][size=4][i]Mistral Jamboree[/i] Skin & Accent Contest[/size][/b] The results are in! Congratulations to all of our winners: [LIST] [*]@5inthemorning [*]@Arkenrall [*]@Chalphy [*]@crazygadget [*]@Kumatora [*]@MythicalViper [*]@NeriumOleander [*]@Radiations [*]@RThrax [*]@RubieKanary [*]@snes [*]@Starscrybe [*]@timepatches [*]@WildGazebo [/LIST] For the remaining duration of holiday, [b]12[/b] of these skins will be [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=skins&type=0]stocking in the Treasure Marketplace[/url][/b] and [b]six[/b] of them will very rarely [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=gather]gathered by digging in wind territories[/url] or by battling in the Coliseum. [b]2[/b] of these skins will be exclusive to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create][b]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/b][/url]. [center][skin=44206][skin=44207][skin=44208][skin=44209] [skin=44210][skin=44211][skin=44212][skin=44213] [skin=44214][skin=44215][skin=44216][skin=44217] [skin=44218][skin=44219][/center] There were so many amazing entries, we had to take note of several honorable mentions. A special thanks to: [LIST] [*]@502 [*]@Anba [*]@Arsea [*]@Caecilius [*]@Dierdre [*]@ferpitou [*]@Goopygoose [*]@Havic [*]@kyaniite [*]@LordCorvidae [*]@Moreii [*]@Rhapsodus [*]@Slaytheist [*]@SuzyChi [*]@TarbaYelemel [*]@Telathion [*]@TheJom [*]@Thunderwyvern [*]@TrollBerserker [/LIST] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest2.png[/img][/center]
noodledad.png
wind_contest.png


This month, all of dragonkind come together to participate in the Mistral Jamboree. This festival celebrates the wind flight. Our most prized possession, Messengers Scrolls, can be found by using any gathering profession in the wind territories this week and by performing activities around the site. Neutral and wind-aligned monsters also have a chance to rarely yield these items as drops in the Coliseum. They may be crafted at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew using alchemy reagents.






The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Messengers Scrolls for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 06:00 server time.




Joxar's Spare Inventory

We've made some adjustments to Joxar's Spare Inventory since it was introduced. The probability of getting a Joxar unique recolor as your item has gone down from the initial 35% at launch, to 5% today (with incremental drops in between). When Joxar launched the recolored items were new and were highly desired. Since launch many users have gotten all the recolored items they want with the tokens provided, and prefer to get a past holiday item, so we've adjusted the pools to reflect that.

Current Joxar stats:
  • 95% chance of getting a past holiday item
  • 5% chance of getting a Joxar-unique recolor
  • 100% chance of getting a prismatic token
  • Bonus chance of getting a skin or bear

The following items have been added to Joxar's Spare Inventory:



Mistral Jamboree Skin & Accent Contest

The results are in!

Congratulations to all of our winners:

For the remaining duration of holiday, 12 of these skins will be stocking in the Treasure Marketplace and six of them will very rarely gathered by digging in wind territories or by battling in the Coliseum. 2 of these skins will be exclusive to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.






There were so many amazing entries, we had to take note of several honorable mentions. A special thanks to:

wind_contest2.png
Happy Mistjam!

Edit: yasss first post
Happy Mistjam!

Edit: yasss first post
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif Huh7MnI.gif 2wind_by_cicide76536-dcipyls.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png__
~He/Him~

~Wishlist~

~Eggs~

~Scorpio~
[center]Great Mistral Everyone! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4395628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/43957/4395628_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Great Mistral Everyone!

4395628_350.png
tumblr_pify60C1UG1sfsjsoo1_500.png
4SzSxLW.pngJrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52723026][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527231/52723026_350.png[/img][/url] Kite wishes you a happy MistJam!! <33[/center]
52723026_350.png

Kite wishes you a happy MistJam!! <33
dLca6CR.png » jin
» she
» fr+3
» love u
xx K20Ci73.png xx cl2hm9b.png
Yes festival time!
Yes festival time!
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
WOO! [center]Windy boi wishes everyone a happy Mistral Jamboree!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68388382][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683884/68388382_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
WOO!
Windy boi wishes everyone a happy Mistral Jamboree!!
68388382_350.png
wGmN9Cx.png -FR Tumblr
-Deviant Art
Happy Mistral!
Happy Mistral!
yNrZMDN.pngStRQpZw.pngULadsUs.png
YESSS
YESSS
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
P9aWhak.png
Qsi7AgW.png
7A7cEAI.png
Bb9XFYa.png
b48gyIk.png Just trying my best

Coli Grinding & Leveling
Watch me die inside
Looking for an xyy obs/violet g1!
Profile dragon
Space for more links lol idk what to put here
free_gen_1_raffle_1.png
It’s JAMMIN’ Time!!

Big congratulations to the winners of the Skins and Accent Contest!!

So excited, love the new items and familiar.
It’s JAMMIN’ Time!!

Big congratulations to the winners of the Skins and Accent Contest!!

So excited, love the new items and familiar.
windlatte.pngunknown.pngZf36iEU.gif4w2vk58.pngyttVedv.gif1132.png
Oop
Oop
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...

FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngdEe2UrM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngFObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
zoO3i8B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngo7ZCFYm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngGW8C4N1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
reHWBXk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngTl1dGxE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnggziv3Ja_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
0DJvxSf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png5hF3FGk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnghI3aYZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37