Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
When you're digging up the artifact(s), Is it going to be battleship rules where there are empty spots you don't need to uncover, or will you have to uncover every single spot? U can't see why a magnifying glass to uncover 1 random spot would trump digging 3 random spots with a pick axe if you are ultimately trying to uncover every single spot on the plot anyways. (Also... I hope it's a typo that the magnifying glass uncovers 1 random spot, and it's actually one spot you pick, as that would make more sense for battleship rules if you know where part of the artifact is already.)
When you're digging up the artifact(s), Is it going to be battleship rules where there are empty spots you don't need to uncover, or will you have to uncover every single spot? U can't see why a magnifying glass to uncover 1 random spot would trump digging 3 random spots with a pick axe if you are ultimately trying to uncover every single spot on the plot anyways. (Also... I hope it's a typo that the magnifying glass uncovers 1 random spot, and it's actually one spot you pick, as that would make more sense for battleship rules if you know where part of the artifact is already.)
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
This exciting! I'm glad to meet a new NPC! This'll be lots of fun! I love the sharing aspect of the resources! I'm sure that'll come in handy. I also think the selling the research notes will be helpful for users who eventually will not need them as they progress in each digsite. Great ideas! I'm so glad you guys are working so hard for these neat site wide games!
This exciting! I'm glad to meet a new NPC! This'll be lots of fun! I love the sharing aspect of the resources! I'm sure that'll come in handy. I also think the selling the research notes will be helpful for users who eventually will not need them as they progress in each digsite. Great ideas! I'm so glad you guys are working so hard for these neat site wide games!
HzGpUHb.png
This is going to be hella cool omg
This is going to be hella cool omg
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
I cant wait for this new game!
It is a game right?
I cant wait for this new game!
It is a game right?
wow im so glad the sinnoh underground is coming to sorienth
wow im so glad the sinnoh underground is coming to sorienth
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
can't wait!
can't wait!
Interesting, I'm excited to try it out :)
kV9q7M8.gif
kV9q7M8.gif
Can't wait to try it out!
Can't wait to try it out!
@Pachirisu

I choose you.

Lol
@Pachirisu

I choose you.

Lol
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61