Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
I have some questions for the FAQ,

How long will work take to do (Eg digging)? Will you be able to do it multiple times a day?

When it says soon, are we to expect this this year, or early 2022?

Can I steal Arlo because he's beautiful ? ;)
I have some questions for the FAQ,

How long will work take to do (Eg digging)? Will you be able to do it multiple times a day?

When it says soon, are we to expect this this year, or early 2022?

Can I steal Arlo because he's beautiful ? ;)
@Elfydragon Staff never give exact ETAs, even when a feature is close to completion, to avoid crunch and user disappointment if they're not able to make the deadline.
@Elfydragon Staff never give exact ETAs, even when a feature is close to completion, to avoid crunch and user disappointment if they're not able to make the deadline.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
i hope it gets released before the end of the month but before notn
i hope it gets released before the end of the month but before notn
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
when the FAQ is going to be added [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
when the FAQ is going to be added
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
POV: you are STILL waiting for the FAQ
POV: you are STILL waiting for the FAQ
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
FAQ when
FAQ when
[quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2021-11-20 07:14:09" ] When you're digging up the artifact(s), Is it going to be battleship rules where there are empty spots you don't need to uncover, or will you have to uncover every single spot? U can't see why a magnifying glass to uncover 1 random spot would trump digging 3 random spots with a pick axe if you are ultimately trying to uncover every single spot on the plot anyways. (Also... I hope it's a typo that the magnifying glass uncovers 1 random spot, and it's actually one spot you pick, as that would make more sense for battleship rules if you know where part of the artifact is already.) [/quote] I'm curious about this, too. I'm guessing magnifying glass is a single one of your choice, and that is either battleship rules, or maybe that the pickaxes can select spaces you've already uncovered, maybe? I'm not sure exactly though.
clockworkMoose wrote on 2021-11-20 07:14:09:
When you're digging up the artifact(s), Is it going to be battleship rules where there are empty spots you don't need to uncover, or will you have to uncover every single spot? U can't see why a magnifying glass to uncover 1 random spot would trump digging 3 random spots with a pick axe if you are ultimately trying to uncover every single spot on the plot anyways. (Also... I hope it's a typo that the magnifying glass uncovers 1 random spot, and it's actually one spot you pick, as that would make more sense for battleship rules if you know where part of the artifact is already.)

I'm curious about this, too. I'm guessing magnifying glass is a single one of your choice, and that is either battleship rules, or maybe that the pickaxes can select spaces you've already uncovered, maybe? I'm not sure exactly though.

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Do you think the faq will be updated before or after the actual feature launches at this point?
Do you think the faq will be updated before or after the actual feature launches at this point?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Three more days until this gets bumped off the front page by NotN and still no FAQ!
Three more days until this gets bumped off the front page by NotN and still no FAQ!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
so what happened to this? im pretty new was it limited time or something? i cant find it.
so what happened to this? im pretty new was it limited time or something? i cant find it.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61