Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@PhoenixFaux [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-11-16 09:49:17" ] [center][permalink][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/devupdate.png[/img][/permalink][/center] Today's [b]Developer Update[/b] focuses on a [b]preview[/b] of our newest [b]upcoming[/b] Trading Post activity: [b]Arlo's Ancient Artifacts[/b]. ... We're [b]wrapping up development[/b] on this feature and e[b]xpect to have it released soon![/b] Thanks for reading this update—we can't wait to share with you [b]what we've been working on.[/b] [/quote] Emphasis added.
@PhoenixFaux
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-11-16 09:49:17:
devupdate.png

Today's Developer Update focuses on a preview of our newest upcoming Trading Post activity: Arlo's Ancient Artifacts.

We're wrapping up development on this feature and expect to have it released soon! Thanks for reading this update—we can't wait to share with you what we've been working on.

Emphasis added.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Dang I'm starting to think FaQ was just a distraction and they're never actually gonna update it. It's been over a month now... XD
Dang I'm starting to think FaQ was just a distraction and they're never actually gonna update it. It's been over a month now... XD
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61