Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 79 80
[item=jerboa clawmasher] i love this little funky guy
Jerboa Clawmasher
i love this little funky guy
empyreal_minuets.png
AAAA THIS IS PERFECT FOR MY AESTHETIC
AAAA THIS IS PERFECT FOR MY AESTHETIC
been in the mire for about half an hour now and no event fams or chests yet, anyone else not seeing them?
been in the mire for about half an hour now and no event fams or chests yet, anyone else not seeing them?
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
@ventdunord I got a chest in rainsong jungle but not from event monsters. All event monsters have dropped nothing for me either in both rainsong and boreal wood.
@ventdunord I got a chest in rainsong jungle but not from event monsters. All event monsters have dropped nothing for me either in both rainsong and boreal wood.
I didn't expect Warriors' Way to happen so soon! I'm gonna do as much as I can to get the conflict creature I NEED THEM.
I didn't expect Warriors' Way to happen so soon! I'm gonna do as much as I can to get the conflict creature I NEED THEM.
lighth0.png
[quote name="ventdunord" date="2021-08-05 07:00:09" ] been in the mire for about half an hour now and no event fams or chests yet, anyone else not seeing them? [/quote] @ventdunord The Mire is a lvl 24 venue -- you may get the chests from regular enemies, but the fest-exclusive enemies only appear in lvl 1-22 venues.
ventdunord wrote on 2021-08-05 07:00:09:

@ventdunord The Mire is a lvl 24 venue -- you may get the chests from regular enemies, but the fest-exclusive enemies only appear in lvl 1-22 venues.
DSfRuAQ.png
Everything looks great!
(my only issue is that the drop rate seems low? I might be doing smth wrong or just super unlucky but I've been in the arena for half an hour, haven't gotten a single chest.)
Everything looks great!
(my only issue is that the drop rate seems low? I might be doing smth wrong or just super unlucky but I've been in the arena for half an hour, haven't gotten a single chest.)
@SilverImagines huh, i havent even gotten any event monsters in the mire
@commoncomitatus ahhh i must have misread! i went to the mire as i thought it was 22+ not under 22 ^^; whoops!
@SilverImagines huh, i havent even gotten any event monsters in the mire
@commoncomitatus ahhh i must have misread! i went to the mire as i thought it was 22+ not under 22 ^^; whoops!
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
[quote name="ventdunord" date="2021-08-05 07:00:09" ] been in the mire for about half an hour now and no event fams or chests yet, anyone else not seeing them? [/quote] It's worded fancy in the update so I'm not sure if venues higher than 22 should drop anything event-related at all. Imma go check now
ventdunord wrote on 2021-08-05 07:00:09:

It's worded fancy in the update so I'm not sure if venues higher than 22 should drop anything event-related at all. Imma go check now
[quote name="Gaia" date="2021-08-05 06:50:04" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2021-08-05 06:39:56" ] [quote name="Naeryl" date="2021-08-05 06:35:46" ] Just a question: is this event running until the 14th or 15th? The banner says 14th, but the OP says 15th, so I'm not sure if it's ending on Saturday or Sunday at 6:00AM. [/quote] It ends the 15th at 06:00, but we avoided saying the 15th in the banner since it implies ALL DAY the 15th and we didn't want to confuse everyone into thinking they had more time than they actually did. The 14th is the last full day of the event, with 6 bonus hours into the 15th! The true end time is listed in the post itself, but we didn't want the banner image to mislead. [/quote] But that's even more confusing! [emoji=fae confused size=2] [/quote] [size=2]we've had this holiday schedule for like 3 years by now.[/size]
Gaia wrote on 2021-08-05 06:50:04:
Undel wrote on 2021-08-05 06:39:56:
Naeryl wrote on 2021-08-05 06:35:46:
Just a question: is this event running until the 14th or 15th? The banner says 14th, but the OP says 15th, so I'm not sure if it's ending on Saturday or Sunday at 6:00AM.

It ends the 15th at 06:00, but we avoided saying the 15th in the banner since it implies ALL DAY the 15th and we didn't want to confuse everyone into thinking they had more time than they actually did. The 14th is the last full day of the event, with 6 bonus hours into the 15th! The true end time is listed in the post itself, but we didn't want the banner image to mislead.

But that's even more confusing!

we've had this holiday schedule for like 3 years by now.
banner by fellefan
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 79 80