Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 79 80
Weapons! Awesome stuff FR staff.
Weapons! Awesome stuff FR staff.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
For those dang blue throat budgies, I recommend hunting in arcane cause even if you cant get those, you can get those onyx cobras for a swap trade that are kinda hard to get as well :/
ofc you can also find them by hunting in water
For those dang blue throat budgies, I recommend hunting in arcane cause even if you cant get those, you can get those onyx cobras for a swap trade that are kinda hard to get as well :/
ofc you can also find them by hunting in water
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
The SKULL apparel wow
And all the familiars!!!
I'm so excited!!
The SKULL apparel wow
And all the familiars!!!
I'm so excited!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
birb
birb
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!111111!1!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!111111!1!!!!!!!!!!!!
[quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2021-08-05 06:42:26" ] Will these chest disappear after the event like the Strange chests at NotN do? [/quote] I too want to know this because I'd love to keep one or two if this system is gonna get retired. I also just REALLY love the chest design ;;
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2021-08-05 06:42:26:
Will these chest disappear after the event like the Strange chests at NotN do?

I too want to know this because I'd love to keep one or two if this system is gonna get retired. I also just REALLY love the chest design ;;
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
GOOD FAMILIARS
GOOD FAMILIARS
HeuU26w.gif
[quote name="Lexiana" date="2021-08-05 06:59:14" ] Is the [item=Crystalcleave Canary] only available during the event this year? Because it's practically impossible to get in 9 days. [/quote] We're looking into a solution now. :) THe WW exclusive familiars don't have any intrinsic food drops... so... *starts tweaking loot tables*
Lexiana wrote on 2021-08-05 06:59:14:
Is the Crystalcleave Canary only available during the event this year? Because it's practically impossible to get in 9 days.

We're looking into a solution now. :) THe WW exclusive familiars don't have any intrinsic food drops... so... *starts tweaking loot tables*
[quote name="xique" date="2021-08-05 05:58:36" ] weapons!! all the new things look great :o [/quote] Yesssss. Finally, more weapon apparel. Also, I need, like, ten of those ram familiars.
xique wrote on 2021-08-05 05:58:36:
weapons!! all the new things look great :o
Yesssss. Finally, more weapon apparel.

Also, I need, like, ten of those ram familiars.
tumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o3_100.png
she/they | fr+3
sales | avatar
Can we stop having events and items that take all the same reagents? I'm beyond frustrated that I have stacks of silver muck and no copper and no green anything and that's all the new familiar want. Again.
Can we stop having events and items that take all the same reagents? I'm beyond frustrated that I have stacks of silver muck and no copper and no green anything and that's all the new familiar want. Again.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 79 80