Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 79 80
So cool! Love warrior fighting aesthetic on our dragons, so more options the better!
So cool! Love warrior fighting aesthetic on our dragons, so more options the better!
Just got the first drop yet from the exclusives in the coli!
Just got the first drop yet from the exclusives in the coli!
i would like to assert my appreciation for these admirably alliterative tooltips

also i love the foos and i want thousands of them
i would like to assert my appreciation for these admirably alliterative tooltips

also i love the foos and i want thousands of them
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
wish there had been a warning that an event was starting before i gathered and bonded with familiars :-/
wish there had been a warning that an event was starting before i gathered and bonded with familiars :-/
WuLeD0x.pngMV1Iakt.png

“Animals are here with us, not for us.” -Anonymous
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-08-05 07:08:37" ] [quote name="Lexiana" date="2021-08-05 06:59:14" ] Is the [item=Crystalcleave Canary] only available during the event this year? Because it's practically impossible to get in 9 days. [/quote] We're looking into a solution now. :) THe WW exclusive familiars don't have any intrinsic food drops... so... *starts tweaking loot tables* [/quote] Thank you!
Undel wrote on 2021-08-05 07:08:37:
Lexiana wrote on 2021-08-05 06:59:14:
Is the Crystalcleave Canary only available during the event this year? Because it's practically impossible to get in 9 days.

We're looking into a solution now. :) THe WW exclusive familiars don't have any intrinsic food drops... so... *starts tweaking loot tables*

Thank you!
ahh I'm so excited!!

jerboa familiars my beloved
ahh I'm so excited!!

jerboa familiars my beloved
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
the skulls! the steeds!

i cry
the skulls! the steeds!

i cry
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-08-05 07:08:37" ] [quote name="Lexiana" date="2021-08-05 06:59:14" ] Is the [item=Crystalcleave Canary] only available during the event this year? Because it's practically impossible to get in 9 days. [/quote] We're looking into a solution now. :) THe WW exclusive familiars don't have any intrinsic food drops... so... *starts tweaking loot tables* [/quote] it is starting to get ridiculous that we again have limited brewable item, requiring hard to find stuff, this is second if not third time it happened. why can't it be like early NotN stuff? all Baldwin materials, and easy to get ones. saw someone bring this up, make more use of greens and yellow and copper and gray stuff, this is perfect chance
Undel wrote on 2021-08-05 07:08:37:
Lexiana wrote on 2021-08-05 06:59:14:
Is the Crystalcleave Canary only available during the event this year? Because it's practically impossible to get in 9 days.

We're looking into a solution now. :) THe WW exclusive familiars don't have any intrinsic food drops... so... *starts tweaking loot tables*

it is starting to get ridiculous that we again have limited brewable item, requiring hard to find stuff, this is second if not third time it happened. why can't it be like early NotN stuff? all Baldwin materials, and easy to get ones. saw someone bring this up, make more use of greens and yellow and copper and gray stuff, this is perfect chance
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
@Lexiana just got blue-throated budgies in boreal wood from the exclusive!
@Lexiana just got blue-throated budgies in boreal wood from the exclusive!
I thought I'd noticed that suddenly the exclusive fams started dropping the baldwin ingredients ;) I think that's a great idea, since they rarely drop anything else, which makes fighting them feel a bit frustrating.
I thought I'd noticed that suddenly the exclusive fams started dropping the baldwin ingredients ;) I think that's a great idea, since they rarely drop anything else, which makes fighting them feel a bit frustrating.
Moving icons in forum signaturs make the forum harder accessible to people with visual processing disorders
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 79 80