Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 111 112
Extremely excited for the new breed!
Extremely excited for the new breed!
16441.png
Pretend there's a cool signature here.
I'm looking forward to the new breed, but I'm even more excited for the new event! New familiars are always exciting! I also love anything event that generates more items to hoard.
I'm looking forward to the new breed, but I'm even more excited for the new event! New familiars are always exciting! I also love anything event that generates more items to hoard.
Y02PS6v.png
Multiheaded plague breed tho [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Multiheaded plague breed tho
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
I am looing forward to Warrior's Way, and the new breed .
I am looing forward to Warrior's Way, and the new breed .
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
AAAAAAAAA NEW PLAGUE BREED AAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA NEW PLAGUE BREED AAAAAAAAA
20240124-2118111.gif
OH A CHIMERA??? :EYES:
OH A CHIMERA??? :EYES:
mNH9cjt.png
CHIMERA DRAGON CHIMERA DRAGON!!!

We’re finally getting really exciting break from the standard dragon build! And as a plagueling I gotta hope it’s a one of Plaguemom’s abominations :D the big spooky claws and twin rat tails gives me hope.

Also I think the fest plan sounds great, and it would be nice, if, say, maybe some other eggs or precious item were exclusive to Warriors, so we’d get another possible big money maker in the other half of the year.
CHIMERA DRAGON CHIMERA DRAGON!!!

We’re finally getting really exciting break from the standard dragon build! And as a plagueling I gotta hope it’s a one of Plaguemom’s abominations :D the big spooky claws and twin rat tails gives me hope.

Also I think the fest plan sounds great, and it would be nice, if, say, maybe some other eggs or precious item were exclusive to Warriors, so we’d get another possible big money maker in the other half of the year.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I'm so excited for the upcoming event! Excellent idea to spread that Night of the Nocturne excitement throughout the year. Also the new breed! [emoji=obelisk love size=1] Likely comes from Plague, but I wouldn't rule out an Arcane or even Lightning [s]abomination[/s] ancient.
I'm so excited for the upcoming event! Excellent idea to spread that Night of the Nocturne excitement throughout the year. Also the new breed! Likely comes from Plague, but I wouldn't rule out an Arcane or even Lightning abomination ancient.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
Hmm, that silhouette reminds me of a chimera?
Hmm, that silhouette reminds me of a chimera?
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
The chimera looks like it wants to die, like "GoD hAs LefT me uNfinISheD"
The chimera looks like it wants to die, like "GoD hAs LefT me uNfinISheD"
r4ztq68.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 111 112