Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 111 112
keep it up devs you guys are so awesome everything is so exciting to look forward to!
keep it up devs you guys are so awesome everything is so exciting to look forward to!
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
That is a meaty update, I'm absolutely hyped, thank you [emoji=owl size=1]
That is a meaty update, I'm absolutely hyped, thank you

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
TWO HEADED BREED TWO HEADED BREED TWO HEADED BREED AAAAAAAAA

And thank you for the NoTN update!! I was wondering what was going to become of it, since the item pool is getting so big...........
TWO HEADED BREED TWO HEADED BREED TWO HEADED BREED AAAAAAAAA

And thank you for the NoTN update!! I was wondering what was going to become of it, since the item pool is getting so big...........
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
YO! That silhouette looks amazing! Cant wait to see that new dragon breed~
YO! That silhouette looks amazing! Cant wait to see that new dragon breed~
Plague breed plague breed
Plague breed plague breed
Letstrythisagain.png
If this is gonna be a plague ancient can we please make movie poster memes of it that say "IT CAME FROM MOM'S SOUP!"
If this is gonna be a plague ancient can we please make movie poster memes of it that say "IT CAME FROM MOM'S SOUP!"
Otr, He/They/It pronouns, +3 server time.tiny_otr_for_fr.gif
The new ancient breed looks interesting so far. Super excited!
The new ancient breed looks interesting so far. Super excited!
23850.png GRACIOUSGODDESS
Female
African American
21+
how about we move this over 23848.png
[quote name=@Moonsight date="2021-07-30 08:57:17" ] Does that mean older notn items are going to be retired/unavailable this year/going forward? :c [/quote] nope I think they want to reduce the amount of new apparel/fams so we have more opportunity of getting the older stuff + they can get a break
@Moonsight wrote on 2021-07-30 08:57:17:
Does that mean older notn items are going to be retired/unavailable this year/going forward? :c

nope I think they want to reduce the amount of new apparel/fams so we have more opportunity of getting the older stuff + they can get a break
ldNLSdw.png
my money's* on the new ancient being plague - it looks like it has multiple heads, multiple tails, and possibly multiple sets of wings, which all seem like a callback to early mirror concepts? (plus, the wing structure looks a lot like the plaguebringer's)

either way, i love the skydancer-ish vibes of that pose! elegant poses are always a nice thing to have

*i'm not actually betting on this, that'd be irresponsible
my money's* on the new ancient being plague - it looks like it has multiple heads, multiple tails, and possibly multiple sets of wings, which all seem like a callback to early mirror concepts? (plus, the wing structure looks a lot like the plaguebringer's)

either way, i love the skydancer-ish vibes of that pose! elegant poses are always a nice thing to have

*i'm not actually betting on this, that'd be irresponsible
HYPE!!!
HYPE!!!
uSGMmBd.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 111 112