Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
Did not expect an update, but this may be my second dev update and I'm around :o

Well, we'll wait for whatever's ahead! Sounds like something fun will happen soon!
Did not expect an update, but this may be my second dev update and I'm around :o

Well, we'll wait for whatever's ahead! Sounds like something fun will happen soon!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Oooh! Exciting!

And this silhouette looks like kind of an Skydancer. An Ancient Skydancer?!
Oooh! Exciting!

And this silhouette looks like kind of an Skydancer. An Ancient Skydancer?!
egg.gif
All this news incoming!! I'm so excited, especially for the new event! :D
All this news incoming!! I'm so excited, especially for the new event! :D
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
All I've ever wanted from the ancients was a dragon with multiple heads, and it looks like this might be the case here. Absolutely cannot wait to see them unveiled!
All I've ever wanted from the ancients was a dragon with multiple heads, and it looks like this might be the case here. Absolutely cannot wait to see them unveiled!
I am looking [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] The breed will probably be plague and that's rad on its own, but with the conjoined look a small part of me is wishing we could have a plague/nature mix breed... Don't think that will be the case, but one can dream. Either way though, I'll probably go wild over it!! Looks rad as heck. Busy, yes, but I like that for an ancient!
I am looking

The breed will probably be plague and that's rad on its own, but with the conjoined look a small part of me is wishing we could have a plague/nature mix breed...
Don't think that will be the case, but one can dream.

Either way though, I'll probably go wild over it!! Looks rad as heck. Busy, yes, but I like that for an ancient!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
THIS IS ALL AWESOME INFO AAAAA
Insanely hyped for everything you have to bring us, but please remember to take adequate breaks and not overwork yourself! ????
THIS IS ALL AWESOME INFO AAAAA
Insanely hyped for everything you have to bring us, but please remember to take adequate breaks and not overwork yourself! ????
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.png if you can see this, you're pretty dang cool trans rights

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
YOOO this updates awesome!! Great job, devs! Very excited for the future [emoji=familiar heart size=1] the silhouette looks awesome, and somewhat Plague-y... [emoji=mirror love size=1] Warrior's Way sounds like it'll be fun, always fun to have more events to look forward to than just NoTN and my Flights' Festival :)
YOOO this updates awesome!! Great job, devs! Very excited for the future

the silhouette looks awesome, and somewhat Plague-y...
Warrior's Way sounds like it'll be fun, always fun to have more events to look forward to than just NoTN and my Flights' Festival :)
Thank you for all the hard work you guys do! The new event sounds amazing, and the silhouette of the is absolutely wicked.
Thank you for all the hard work you guys do! The new event sounds amazing, and the silhouette of the is absolutely wicked.
hREomC3.png
:O I'm super duper excited for the new event and upcoming ancient! Thank you all for the update and continuing to make this site awesome! *hugs*
:O I'm super duper excited for the new event and upcoming ancient! Thank you all for the update and continuing to make this site awesome! *hugs*
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
SirChicken
She/Her
FRT +1
VgR98md.png
Plegmum tried making her own Emperor by tossing two SDs and a Rat King into the Wyrmwound
Plegmum tried making her own Emperor by tossing two SDs and a Rat King into the Wyrmwound
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif