Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flaunt and Flare
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
YES
YES
PAfw65w.png

I have had time to Digest the information and

why,,,why does platinum have to have that magenta accent color,,,it has perfectly good blue and pink ivory ones, y'know, or maybe a purple,,,since platinum is itself a grey purple color,,, ;;

also,,,why does cottoncandy have green,,,give that to banana and let cottoncandy be the pastel rainbow it was meant to be,,,

*self-indulgently sobs in the corner of obscure color tastes, then wipes tears and calms down*

Overall I really do like this! FINALLY A SHINY TMP GENE,,,,unfortunately it just so happens to fall outside of being used for like any of my dragons, but that's life LOL

Obes are good lorge tanks...also @ the renegade obes maybe?? helping others?? IS your culture??? if Ridgebacks can have an intricate network of borrowing rituals to facilitate their specieswide kleptomania and Guardians have hecking CHARGES where they dedicate their lives to helping a certain person/place/thing, y'all can have some awesome rituals involving helping others >:O

I have had time to Digest the information and

why,,,why does platinum have to have that magenta accent color,,,it has perfectly good blue and pink ivory ones, y'know, or maybe a purple,,,since platinum is itself a grey purple color,,, ;;

also,,,why does cottoncandy have green,,,give that to banana and let cottoncandy be the pastel rainbow it was meant to be,,,

*self-indulgently sobs in the corner of obscure color tastes, then wipes tears and calms down*

Overall I really do like this! FINALLY A SHINY TMP GENE,,,,unfortunately it just so happens to fall outside of being used for like any of my dragons, but that's life LOL

Obes are good lorge tanks...also @ the renegade obes maybe?? helping others?? IS your culture??? if Ridgebacks can have an intricate network of borrowing rituals to facilitate their specieswide kleptomania and Guardians have hecking CHARGES where they dedicate their lives to helping a certain person/place/thing, y'all can have some awesome rituals involving helping others >:O
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
WOA
WOA
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
I love itttt
I love itttt
do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
Dude, these genes are awesome! And yay! Obbie entry :D
Dude, these genes are awesome! And yay! Obbie entry :D
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
yoooo
yoooo
just a little lad
Love the genes!
Love the genes!
Yoooo cool
Yoooo cool
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/776932333869334578/868344938226663434/th.png[/img][/center]
th.png
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
AHHH
AHHH
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with