Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 223 224
snappers can stand on two legs and use tools.....how ...surprising
snappers can stand on two legs and use tools.....how ...surprising
I'm really excited!!
I'm really excited!!
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WDPGGWi.png
geez 8 years already..... i remember when it was flight rising's first anni. Time has flown EXTREMELY fast!
geez 8 years already..... i remember when it was flight rising's first anni. Time has flown EXTREMELY fast!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
WOOO
WOOO
autumn • +3 fr time
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-08 11:34:28" ] [quote name="Manah" date="2021-06-08 11:30:24" ] Is there any reason for holding on to the digsite materials? I'd hate to use any only to find out they'll be used in an event store or something :O [/quote] No, not really any reason to hold onto them unless you like having a copy in your hoard for sentimental reasons! They were briefly baldwin meltable, but that was not intended and is being corrected. Turning in more items helps the event reach milestones and conclusions more quickly! We did mention staff has to manually flip a switch, but that's AFTER players have reached milestones to conclude a phase! YOU conclude phases, WE start new ones once you've done so! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Pardon me if this has been addressed but I'm still halfway through the thread and I'm a bit anxious. Does this mean there will potentially be more than one milestone a day? And if that's the case, do those of us who want to make sure we get all the rewards need to keep a constant vigil to make sure we don't miss a milestone? I'd hate to head to bed and wake up and find out I missed a couple milestones.
Undel wrote on 2021-06-08 11:34:28:
Manah wrote on 2021-06-08 11:30:24:
Is there any reason for holding on to the digsite materials? I'd hate to use any only to find out they'll be used in an event store or something :O

No, not really any reason to hold onto them unless you like having a copy in your hoard for sentimental reasons! They were briefly baldwin meltable, but that was not intended and is being corrected.

Turning in more items helps the event reach milestones and conclusions more quickly! We did mention staff has to manually flip a switch, but that's AFTER players have reached milestones to conclude a phase! YOU conclude phases, WE start new ones once you've done so!

Pardon me if this has been addressed but I'm still halfway through the thread and I'm a bit anxious. Does this mean there will potentially be more than one milestone a day? And if that's the case, do those of us who want to make sure we get all the rewards need to keep a constant vigil to make sure we don't miss a milestone? I'd hate to head to bed and wake up and find out I missed a couple milestones.
@Undel Question, I think it was mentioned that staff has to flip a switch in order to send us into the next stage for the event. So lets say when the current tunnel is complete are y'all gonna wait till roll over to flip said switch. Cause we have almost finished this first stage, but what about the players in opposite times zones? Are they going to miss out because they were asleep, because that would really suck. I'm just a lot confused on how we move forward to the next stage in the event. [quote name="GneissSnappers" date="2021-06-08 17:05:56" ] Pardon me if this has been addressed but I'm still halfway through the thread and I'm a bit anxious. Does this mean there will potentially be more than one milestone a day? And if that's the case, do those of us who want to make sure we get all the rewards need to keep a constant vigil to make sure we don't miss a milestone? I'd hate to head to bed and wake up and find out I missed a couple milestones. [/quote] Seems I'm not alone in this concern and I know several others not in the thread that have discussed this concern with me as well.
@Undel

Question, I think it was mentioned that staff has to flip a switch in order to send us into the next stage for the event.

So lets say when the current tunnel is complete are y'all gonna wait till roll over to flip said switch. Cause we have almost finished this first stage, but what about the players in opposite times zones? Are they going to miss out because they were asleep, because that would really suck.

I'm just a lot confused on how we move forward to the next stage in the event.
GneissSnappers wrote on 2021-06-08 17:05:56:
Pardon me if this has been addressed but I'm still halfway through the thread and I'm a bit anxious. Does this mean there will potentially be more than one milestone a day? And if that's the case, do those of us who want to make sure we get all the rewards need to keep a constant vigil to make sure we don't miss a milestone? I'd hate to head to bed and wake up and find out I missed a couple milestones.

Seems I'm not alone in this concern and I know several others not in the thread that have discussed this concern with me as well.
Happy Anniversary!! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy eight years!
Happy eight years!
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
Lol, I traded with Crim for some gold and another dig item xD [img]https://i.imgur.com/ltwJ9nO.png[/img]
Lol, I traded with Crim for some gold and another dig item xD
ltwJ9nO.png
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 223 224