Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 223 224
Thank yoouuuu for not making this another coli exclusive event! I'm dealing with some pretty bad carpal tunnel and I was worried I wouldn't be able to participate in the anniversary.
Thank yoouuuu for not making this another coli exclusive event! I'm dealing with some pretty bad carpal tunnel and I was worried I wouldn't be able to participate in the anniversary.
doFoi94.png
8 years already?! Oh my god
8 years already?! Oh my god
This is so exciting!
How long is this event supposed to last? I don't wanna miss anything because of classes or work lol
This is so exciting!
How long is this event supposed to last? I don't wanna miss anything because of classes or work lol
VYQwMuq.gif
Have I said yet how much I love this? Because I absolutely adore it. So curious to see what's at the end of the tunnel!
Have I said yet how much I love this? Because I absolutely adore it. So curious to see what's at the end of the tunnel!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
This is awesome and fun! Thank you! Happy Anniversary!
This is awesome and fun! Thank you! Happy Anniversary!
hc7MLaK.png
This is really cool, thanks devs! Also, I gotta say, the art for this whole update is so amazing! I can't stop staring at Velya *chef kiss*
This is really cool, thanks devs! Also, I gotta say, the art for this whole update is so amazing! I can't stop staring at Velya *chef kiss*
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
[quote name="Shinko" date="2021-06-08 16:20:19" ] Thank yoouuuu for not making this another coli exclusive event! I'm dealing with some pretty bad carpal tunnel and I was worried I wouldn't be able to participate in the anniversary. [/quote] Same! Thank you so much devs, we really appreciate it, especially since Jubilee is coming right around the corner haha. Really excited and now I have more incentive to do my dailies XDDD (it gets tedious after years of being here fffff)
Shinko wrote on 2021-06-08 16:20:19:

Same! Thank you so much devs, we really appreciate it, especially since Jubilee is coming right around the corner haha.

Really excited and now I have more incentive to do my dailies XDDD (it gets tedious after years of being here fffff)
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Happy 8th Anniversary FR. I just wish I hadn't already done all my dailies earlier.
Happy 8th Anniversary FR. I just wish I hadn't already done all my dailies earlier.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Happy Anniversary Flight Rising![emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=nocturne star size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
Happy Anniversary Flight Rising!
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
Happy Anniversary <3

Been with the site from the get go and will forever be impressed by the creativity and ingenuity of the Flight Rising team. Great job guys!!

Thank you for everything!
Happy Anniversary <3

Been with the site from the get go and will forever be impressed by the creativity and ingenuity of the Flight Rising team. Great job guys!!

Thank you for everything!
:)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 223 224