Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 223 224
Happy 8th anniversary!
Happy 8th anniversary!
5vaIIUT.png
It's cute how Edgar is helping out in the mine :3
It's cute how Edgar is helping out in the mine :3
Woo! Happy Anniversary!
Woo! Happy Anniversary!
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-08 11:34:28" ] [quote name="Manah" date="2021-06-08 11:30:24" ] Is there any reason for holding on to the digsite materials? I'd hate to use any only to find out they'll be used in an event store or something :O [/quote] No, not really any reason to hold onto them unless you like having a copy in your hoard for sentimental reasons! They were briefly baldwin meltable, but that was not intended and is being corrected. Turning in more items helps the event reach milestones and conclusions more quickly! We did mention staff has to manually flip a switch, but that's AFTER players have reached milestones to conclude a phase! YOU conclude phases, WE start new ones once you've done so! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Thanks for the quick response! I'll definitely contribute then!
Undel wrote on 2021-06-08 11:34:28:
Manah wrote on 2021-06-08 11:30:24:
Is there any reason for holding on to the digsite materials? I'd hate to use any only to find out they'll be used in an event store or something :O

No, not really any reason to hold onto them unless you like having a copy in your hoard for sentimental reasons! They were briefly baldwin meltable, but that was not intended and is being corrected.

Turning in more items helps the event reach milestones and conclusions more quickly! We did mention staff has to manually flip a switch, but that's AFTER players have reached milestones to conclude a phase! YOU conclude phases, WE start new ones once you've done so!

Thanks for the quick response! I'll definitely contribute then!
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Happy birthday FR!!!
Happy birthday FR!!!
Temple of Time HatcheryLightning Flight banner
This is a really, really cool mechanic! I'm looking forward not only to the rewards from this event, but also to seeing how it's used in future events. :)
This is a really, really cool mechanic! I'm looking forward not only to the rewards from this event, but also to seeing how it's used in future events. :)
Happy 8th anniversary FR!

I love the event! And I LOVE that it is not competitive. It's a community event and every participant gets the same reward (for every stage they participate in). It's sooooo refreshing and relaxing, something to enjoy wholeheartedly. There`s enough ratrace going on IRL.

Kudos to the mechanics being not automatic but taking different time zones into account. Giving everybody a fair chance to join the fun. So nice!

As an avid collector, I am wondering if the 4 event specific items can be kept after the event is over. Or will they disintegrate like strange chests? Because the new items sure look cool and would come in handy to have a stack of each around for roleplaying adn lore inspiration.

Thank you staff. I appreciate the thought, planning and effort that went into this anniversary event. This game is a tremedous source of joy for me. Pixel dragons keep me sane. Thanks for facilitating ;-)

EDIT: Ah, my question has been answered while I was typing it up. I'll happily stash some of them then and gaze lovingly at them all year round. Like I do with my almost (getting there) full stack of nocturnal dust...
Happy 8th anniversary FR!

I love the event! And I LOVE that it is not competitive. It's a community event and every participant gets the same reward (for every stage they participate in). It's sooooo refreshing and relaxing, something to enjoy wholeheartedly. There`s enough ratrace going on IRL.

Kudos to the mechanics being not automatic but taking different time zones into account. Giving everybody a fair chance to join the fun. So nice!

As an avid collector, I am wondering if the 4 event specific items can be kept after the event is over. Or will they disintegrate like strange chests? Because the new items sure look cool and would come in handy to have a stack of each around for roleplaying adn lore inspiration.

Thank you staff. I appreciate the thought, planning and effort that went into this anniversary event. This game is a tremedous source of joy for me. Pixel dragons keep me sane. Thanks for facilitating ;-)

EDIT: Ah, my question has been answered while I was typing it up. I'll happily stash some of them then and gaze lovingly at them all year round. Like I do with my almost (getting there) full stack of nocturnal dust...
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
I am a dragon and I'm digging a hole! [emoji=pick axe size=1]
I am a dragon and I'm digging a hole!
Proudly Canadian
Happy 8th anniversary! Imagine the mini heart attack I had when I opened FR and saw something new in the Play section lol
Happy 8th anniversary! Imagine the mini heart attack I had when I opened FR and saw something new in the Play section lol
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
How exciting!!! Happy Anniversary Flight Rising!! :D
How exciting!!! Happy Anniversary Flight Rising!! :D
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███