Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 223 224
This honestly the most exciting thing ever! It was not what I'd ever guess and that is wonderful! Love this site so much. Always improving and expanding on an already brilliant game.
This honestly the most exciting thing ever! It was not what I'd ever guess and that is wonderful! Love this site so much. Always improving and expanding on an already brilliant game.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Happy Anniversary! This is super exciting! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Happy Anniversary! This is super exciting!
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
AHHH SO EXCITING!! I can't wait to participate in this event!
AHHH SO EXCITING!! I can't wait to participate in this event!
6Y37bTm.png
happy anniversary ^^
happy anniversary ^^
demicatcher.png bicatcher.png
This is so cute!
This is so cute!
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
I hope that whatever the Per milestone reward, is something thats obtainable in another way. I'd hate to lose out on a reward just because I happened to be asleep while people succeeded in a milestone. That said, thats just me being a bit greedy. This festival is really fun so far!
I hope that whatever the Per milestone reward, is something thats obtainable in another way. I'd hate to lose out on a reward just because I happened to be asleep while people succeeded in a milestone. That said, thats just me being a bit greedy. This festival is really fun so far!
I just want to thank the mod team real fast for this. It seems like it took a crap ton of work to figure out and realize, and we as a community really appreciate the effort. No matter whether a new breed will be released or not, I’m really glad you went outside your comfort zones to get this event set up for us.
I just want to thank the mod team real fast for this. It seems like it took a crap ton of work to figure out and realize, and we as a community really appreciate the effort. No matter whether a new breed will be released or not, I’m really glad you went outside your comfort zones to get this event set up for us.
VGxuHXT.png
I am a dwarf dragon and I'm digging a hole, diggy diggy hole...
I am a dwarf dragon and I'm digging a hole, diggy diggy hole...
The digging animation is absolutely adorable! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I’m looking forward to seeing what is uncovered. Happy Anniversary Flight Rising!
The digging animation is absolutely adorable!

I’m looking forward to seeing what is uncovered. Happy Anniversary Flight Rising!
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
Oh! Hey!

It says collecting a transmuted slime or goo yields reward. However it appears more than that have the chance to do it: I've been collecting oozes and getting items sometimes!
Oh! Hey!

It says collecting a transmuted slime or goo yields reward. However it appears more than that have the chance to do it: I've been collecting oozes and getting items sometimes!
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 223 224