Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 199 200
this is awesome!!
this is awesome!!

TI2US.gif EISJP.gif JHWT8.gif 79b3I.gif
Nice
Nice
9.jpg
[quote name="Thalath" date="2021-05-03 09:25:56" ] [quote name="Levaille" date="2021-05-03 09:24:46" ] [font=tahoma]I have mixed feelings about this. While I appreciate all of the eye types that are not rare being available, making multi-gaze and primal purchasable in the treasure marketplace ( not even gems ) leaves a bad taste in my mouth[/font] [/quote] [font=tahoma]Don't you think it would have been worse to put them into a marketplace that requires someone to spend real money? (I know you don't have to spend real money to get gems, but the sentiment is still there.)[/font] [/quote] [font=tahoma]Considering you can technically exchange gems for treasure with other users, I don't think it's worse at all and it would have at least served a distinction of rarity between the different eye types. They don't feel " rare " to me anymore, 500 k is honestly not a lot of money.[/font]
Thalath wrote on 2021-05-03 09:25:56:
Levaille wrote on 2021-05-03 09:24:46:
I have mixed feelings about this.

While I appreciate all of the eye types that are not rare being available, making multi-gaze and primal purchasable in the treasure marketplace ( not even gems ) leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Don't you think it would have been worse to put them into a marketplace that requires someone to spend real money?

(I know you don't have to spend real money to get gems, but the sentiment is still there.)

Considering you can technically exchange gems for treasure with other users, I don't think it's worse at all and it would have at least served a distinction of rarity between the different eye types. They don't feel " rare " to me anymore, 500 k is honestly not a lot of money.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
you guys are amazing for being so in tune with the community
you guys are amazing for being so in tune with the community
just a nerd with nothing better to do :)
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
Oooo this looks poggers
Oooo this looks poggers
Igg8mPI.gif
> He/they
> FR time +3
> You're pretty cool and thanks a rock fact :D
> Wishlist
> Lore
> art shop [closed]
YES!

I was gone during the 'eyepocalypse', and when I was told about it, I thought it sounded like a bad idea. Then I came back, and I was really disappointed with the system. I am so happy to see we have a way to apply eyes to our dragons!

I'm also glad natural eyes can still be random in hatching - means people can have their fun with random chance, people can choose to purposefully have a harder challenge, and I think it can make for some really cool lore opportunities. I know I already have ideas for naturally-acquired eyes versus applied!
YES!

I was gone during the 'eyepocalypse', and when I was told about it, I thought it sounded like a bad idea. Then I came back, and I was really disappointed with the system. I am so happy to see we have a way to apply eyes to our dragons!

I'm also glad natural eyes can still be random in hatching - means people can have their fun with random chance, people can choose to purposefully have a harder challenge, and I think it can make for some really cool lore opportunities. I know I already have ideas for naturally-acquired eyes versus applied!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I spent lots of money on scattersights over the years and dumped big bucks into a primal scatter project. I honestly feel like a weight has been lifted. Even if that money is now ‘wasted’ I’m happy that primals etc mean more from a lore standpoint than a money standpoint.

Cheers, staff. This is great. My thirty scattersights will remain hoarded in my vault for the rest of time as a monument to The Dark Ages.
I spent lots of money on scattersights over the years and dumped big bucks into a primal scatter project. I honestly feel like a weight has been lifted. Even if that money is now ‘wasted’ I’m happy that primals etc mean more from a lore standpoint than a money standpoint.

Cheers, staff. This is great. My thirty scattersights will remain hoarded in my vault for the rest of time as a monument to The Dark Ages.
60787410.png 57806280.png
aw, this is wonderful!
aw, this is wonderful!
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
Thank you so much for this update. My projects will now be less than 3 years long!!!
Thank you so much for this update. My projects will now be less than 3 years long!!!
y0rbHJY.png BJZhFXG.png mAiCJNJ.png
mtHAEL4.png optH9Kd.png xGZ2vEk.png
UYXZLyE.png mjtJ868.png mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_ml7ict0XCv1r7y61oo1_400.gif
yoo this is EPIC
yoo this is EPIC
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 199 200