Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 199 200
[quote name="OverlyOptimistic" date="2021-05-03 09:22:17" ] The mad lads actually did it! [/quote]
OverlyOptimistic wrote on 2021-05-03 09:22:17:
The mad lads actually did it!
she/her +1
I have mixed feelings about this.

While I appreciate all of the eye types that are not rare being available, making multi-gaze and primal purchasable in the treasure marketplace ( not even gems ) leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Yes, on one hand I am happy that I can get them for my dragons now without having to pray for luck, but at the same time, it significantly devalues all dragons with those eye types.

I feel really bad for the people who wasted thousands upon thousands of gems for scatter vials, or months trying to breed their dream dragon with rare eyes. I understand the frustration.

While I appreciate all of the eye types that are not rare being available, making multi-gaze and primal purchasable in the treasure marketplace ( not even gems ) leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Yes, on one hand I am happy that I can get them for my dragons now without having to pray for luck, but at the same time, it significantly devalues all dragons with those eye types.

I feel really bad for the people who wasted thousands upon thousands of gems for scatter vials, or months trying to breed their dream dragon with rare eyes. I understand the frustration.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
As someone that hasn't been able to afford anything ever and couldn't care less about “special” dragon prices this makes me very happy lol
As someone that hasn't been able to afford anything ever and couldn't care less about “special” dragon prices this makes me very happy lol
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
Thank you so much for this! Over time, I started to dread any projects with eyes. Now with this, I don’t have to worry AND I can customize my dragons at the same time! Also tells me I can finally get rid of the special eyes I had been hoarding. Even if I spent money on a scattersight (and got lucky with a type I wanted, phew), I’m so happy to see this change for the future.
Thank you so much for this! Over time, I started to dread any projects with eyes. Now with this, I don’t have to worry AND I can customize my dragons at the same time! Also tells me I can finally get rid of the special eyes I had been hoarding. Even if I spent money on a scattersight (and got lucky with a type I wanted, phew), I’m so happy to see this change for the future.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Thank you for this update, I'm excited to see the new eye types show up in my nests!
Thank you for this update, I'm excited to see the new eye types show up in my nests!
28 | they/them | my username is banana + nan
[quote name="Levaille" date="2021-05-03 09:24:46" ] I have mixed feelings about this. While I appreciate all of the eye types that are not rare being available, making multi-gaze and primal purchasable in the treasure marketplace ( not even gems ) leaves a bad taste in my mouth [/quote] Don't you think it would have been worse to put them into a marketplace that requires someone to spend real money? (I know you don't have to spend real money to get gems, but the sentiment is still there.)
Levaille wrote on 2021-05-03 09:24:46:

While I appreciate all of the eye types that are not rare being available, making multi-gaze and primal purchasable in the treasure marketplace ( not even gems ) leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Don't you think it would have been worse to put them into a marketplace that requires someone to spend real money?

(I know you don't have to spend real money to get gems, but the sentiment is still there.)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
OMG THAT IS SO HELPFUL THANK YOU FR TEAM

But seriously, my dream dragon that i'm breeding for has faceted eyes, and this will totally make it so much easier!!!!
OMG THAT IS SO HELPFUL THANK YOU FR TEAM

But seriously, my dream dragon that i'm breeding for has faceted eyes, and this will totally make it so much easier!!!!
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
First off: I'm super excited about this update! I've loved Primal eyes forever, and this will give me the ability to be a lot choosier with my permanent dragons. I've spent all morning scrying dragons to apply eye vials to! Thank you guys so much for implementing it<3

Secondly...will these items be a permanent (albeit rotating, of course) item in the Treasure Marketplace? I'm a little concerned they'll retire in the future with limited notice, if that makes sense?
First off: I'm super excited about this update! I've loved Primal eyes forever, and this will give me the ability to be a lot choosier with my permanent dragons. I've spent all morning scrying dragons to apply eye vials to! Thank you guys so much for implementing it<3

Secondly...will these items be a permanent (albeit rotating, of course) item in the Treasure Marketplace? I'm a little concerned they'll retire in the future with limited notice, if that makes sense?
@Undel is the title supposed to be 'Bright Eyes'? The update's name is Eye Spy Redux.. i think
@Undel is the title supposed to be 'Bright Eyes'? The update's name is Eye Spy Redux.. i think
the purchasable primal eyes is a huge bummer for me, personally.

i do adore the new eye types though! looking forward to figuring out who i should apply those to
the purchasable primal eyes is a huge bummer for me, personally.

i do adore the new eye types though! looking forward to figuring out who i should apply those to
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 199 200