Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 104 105
I can't believe that I almost forgot about this update! It's just magnificent, and I can now place my own lair just where I want! [map x=1278 y=1881 view=land width=480 height=240]Starlight Clan's Location[/map] AND WE HAVE CANON ART OF THE EMPEROR TOO! [map poi=155 view=land width=480 height=240][/map] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/025/817/Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.png[/img]
I can't believe that I almost forgot about this update! It's just magnificent, and I can now place my own lair just where I want!

AND WE HAVE CANON ART OF THE EMPEROR TOO!

Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.png
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
This all looks INCREDIBLE!
This all looks INCREDIBLE!
lightmidsmall.png
36.png | Sed | He/Him | 14.png
lightmidsmall.png
Ooooooooo
Ooooooooo
75505783.png She/Her
+2 FRT
HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP
mkyCRvi.png JJCIVETT.
they/any
FR +2

IPSUM
28259.png 28252.png
jeph august!!
but u can call me jeph, jay, jj, august, auggie... the list goes on haha

4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
TIME TO DEVELOPE MY CLAN'S LORE :D
TIME TO DEVELOPE MY CLAN'S LORE :D
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
Love love LOVE this update! [map x=4233 y=2980 view=land width=480 height=240]Taren's Lair Location[/map] now thats an upgrade- Home sweet home [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Love love LOVE this update!

now thats an upgrade-
Home sweet home
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png

So the weird water spires on the old map seem to be gone/in Shadow now... which means my clan's island can feasibly go here c:

So the weird water spires on the old map seem to be gone/in Shadow now... which means my clan's island can feasibly go here c:
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

this is such an incredible update!!! the art and interactive features are so charming, it really makes me want to dig into the lore!! super super stellar job!
this is such an incredible update!!! the art and interactive features are so charming, it really makes me want to dig into the lore!! super super stellar job!
OOOOHHHH MY GOD... IM IN LOVE... IM SO IN LOVE... the new locations are so neat!!! the details are fascinating!!! the little animations are so intriguing!!!! the development of the landscapes!!!! the little references across the map!!!! this is SO COOL i absolutely CANNOT CONTAIN MY LOVE it was so well worth the wait, this looks like a [i]monstrous[/i] and monumental task, i'm sure y'all are proud, I'M proud, holy heck! just.... ;_____; im just gonna sit here crying inside over how gorgeous and amazing this is i LOVE the custom pin feature too??? clan location clan location!! [map x=3640 y=792 view=land width=480 height=240]clan location!!!!!![/map] also the capitol city idea is [i]so cool[/i]??? ngl i moved my clan there just because i love this idea so much LOL. even if my clan isn't there there isn't really a PoI close enough to it anyway, so might as well P: god just... this is stunning [emoji=spiral star size=1] i'm gonna have so much fun digging around placing markers and throwing them into my dragons' bios!!!
OOOOHHHH MY GOD... IM IN LOVE... IM SO IN LOVE...

the new locations are so neat!!! the details are fascinating!!! the little animations are so intriguing!!!! the development of the landscapes!!!! the little references across the map!!!! this is SO COOL i absolutely CANNOT CONTAIN MY LOVE

it was so well worth the wait, this looks like a monstrous and monumental task, i'm sure y'all are proud, I'M proud, holy heck! just.... ;_____; im just gonna sit here crying inside over how gorgeous and amazing this is

i LOVE the custom pin feature too??? clan location clan location!!

also the capitol city idea is so cool??? ngl i moved my clan there just because i love this idea so much LOL. even if my clan isn't there there isn't really a PoI close enough to it anyway, so might as well P:

god just... this is stunning i'm gonna have so much fun digging around placing markers and throwing them into my dragons' bios!!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Putting my Lair right here
Putting my Lair right here
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 104 105