Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
i can't remember, is there a general rule on how many ask the team messages you can send at once or are you allowed to just put in as many as you want as long as they're all different and are genuine questions?

nevermind the captchas won't load on my computer no matter what browser i put it in
i can't remember, is there a general rule on how many ask the team messages you can send at once or are you allowed to just put in as many as you want as long as they're all different and are genuine questions?

nevermind the captchas won't load on my computer no matter what browser i put it in
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Congrats to the caption winners! :D

Also, it being confirmed canon that countless exalted dragons are assigned to the task of combing Icewarden's paw fur is...beautiful to me.
Congrats to the caption winners! :D

Also, it being confirmed canon that countless exalted dragons are assigned to the task of combing Icewarden's paw fur is...beautiful to me.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Welcome back Alphaeon!
and, congrats to all the winners ! I hope one day I will get to participate too <3 !
I loved reading all the answers to question a lot of them is questions I had for a long time, I love this idea please continue it ^ω^
Welcome back Alphaeon!
and, congrats to all the winners ! I hope one day I will get to participate too <3 !
I loved reading all the answers to question a lot of them is questions I had for a long time, I love this idea please continue it ^ω^
Be a solid, good person, and help raise these poor babs !
Ignore if you are a bad person and want them to DIE painfully
svC4I.gifcfmE4.gifBPHOV.gifaIyoK.gif
A click is all they need ! ^ω^
woo! congrats
woo! congrats
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Welcome back alpha! We hope you enjoy your stay here again!
Welcome back alpha! We hope you enjoy your stay here again!
Dangggg that's a lot of lore!
Dangggg that's a lot of lore!
I loved reading through this! Thank you for taking the time to go through all those questions!
I loved reading through this! Thank you for taking the time to go through all those questions!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Noice!
Noice!
Hmm many interesting tidbits. :)

Welcome back Alphaeon!

Nice captions :D
Hmm many interesting tidbits. :)

Welcome back Alphaeon!

Nice captions :D
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
...? Um, dragons exalted to Icewarden comb him? This just makes me very scared on what Glittermom did to all those dragons that have been exalted this week...
...? Um, dragons exalted to Icewarden comb him? This just makes me very scared on what Glittermom did to all those dragons that have been exalted this week...
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24