Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
MY QUESTION ABOUT BILWOPER CHICKS ARE IN THERE!

......I choose to take it that bilwoper chicks are ravenous in their appetite, just like the real baby chicks I take care of! They'd eat anything if they knew they could!
MY QUESTION ABOUT BILWOPER CHICKS ARE IN THERE!

......I choose to take it that bilwoper chicks are ravenous in their appetite, just like the real baby chicks I take care of! They'd eat anything if they knew they could!
There were so many great entries for the contest, I never expected I'd actually win. Ahhh. Congrats to the other winners as well, and welcome (back) @/Alphaeon!! C:
There were so many great entries for the contest, I never expected I'd actually win. Ahhh. Congrats to the other winners as well, and welcome (back) @/Alphaeon!! C:
maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
[quote name=date="2020-12-16 08:44:37" ] PIPP AND TRIPP AREN'T HIS REAL KIDS??? My life has been a lie... [/quote] They are his REAL kids. They just aren't his [i]biological[/i] kids [emoji=fae happy size=2][emoji=fae star size=2]
date="2020-12-16 08:44:37" wrote:
PIPP AND TRIPP AREN'T HIS REAL KIDS???

My life has been a lie...
They are his REAL kids.
They just aren't his biological kids
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
Oh wow I completely forgot about the caption contest; it feels like it was ages ago. Congrats to the winners of the contest!

W.r.t. Ask the Team; I kinda wish the Ask the Team would focus more on useful information regarding the development of the game. There's loads of stuff that have been mentioned or previewed and then never spoken about again. The map update, the stat revamp for the coliseum, adventure mode, a max level increase for the coliseum, etc. etc.

For rule clarifications and such we already have the Contact Us avenue. And perhaps for lore-related questions the staff could open up a different avenue. But by now the Ask the Team as it is shaping up to be is a very long way off from how it once started about giving more transparancy about the game's development to the community.

Oh and Alpha! Welcome back! <3 I've missed you so!
Oh wow I completely forgot about the caption contest; it feels like it was ages ago. Congrats to the winners of the contest!

W.r.t. Ask the Team; I kinda wish the Ask the Team would focus more on useful information regarding the development of the game. There's loads of stuff that have been mentioned or previewed and then never spoken about again. The map update, the stat revamp for the coliseum, adventure mode, a max level increase for the coliseum, etc. etc.

For rule clarifications and such we already have the Contact Us avenue. And perhaps for lore-related questions the staff could open up a different avenue. But by now the Ask the Team as it is shaping up to be is a very long way off from how it once started about giving more transparancy about the game's development to the community.

Oh and Alpha! Welcome back! <3 I've missed you so!
Oh, thank the gods, I can FINALLY stop losing treasure every day when Crim invariably asks me for the previously completely unobtainable Caption Contest items that have been in her pool for, what, half a year??
I am ready the next time she asks me for those red crystals!
Oh, thank the gods, I can FINALLY stop losing treasure every day when Crim invariably asks me for the previously completely unobtainable Caption Contest items that have been in her pool for, what, half a year??
I am ready the next time she asks me for those red crystals!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Interesting lore!
Interesting lore!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Very cool!!
Very cool!!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png

She/Her || INFP || FR Time +3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
Congrats to the caption winners!
Congrats to the caption winners!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
congrats to all the caption contest winners! i always love seeing what flavor text others come up with (and more rocks! i loveee mineral items [emoji=veilspun love])
congrats to all the caption contest winners!
i always love seeing what flavor text others come up with (and more rocks! i loveee mineral items )
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
oo, i rlly want a hoard collection of the sheep! very creative <3
oo, i rlly want a hoard collection of the sheep! very creative <3
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24