Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2020
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Ohhh
Ohhh
My first winter here nice!
My first winter here nice!
GWcFduC.png Untitled28-20240424111349.png
FODDER TIME!
FODDER TIME!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
[quote name="TempestDragon" date="2020-12-10 06:00:35" ] fishmas!! [/quote] exactly- fishmas xD[emoji=snowflake size=1]
TempestDragon wrote on 2020-12-10 06:00:35:
fishmas!!

exactly- fishmas xD
w6PxKFY.png
????
????
Your body isn't a book don't judge it, Your heart isn't a door don't lock it, Your life isn't a movie don't end it, You are beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down
Epic
Epic
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
[quote name="kyrin18" date="2020-12-10 11:29:00" ] Very excited! Staff, if I may ask of you a very smol thing: Please don't make the chest drop rate unbearably low. It's already hard enough to get eggs within a chest that contains tons of smirch-genes, apparel, familiars, and other stuff, especially when Unhatched Eggs are the rarer drop of 'em all :'( It'd just be nice, because NotN -I'm hoping- will be a relief from my many irl stresses, and I'm sure many others are hoping the same... Anyway, thanks for considering [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Yes please staff! Notn is my one break during the year lmao
kyrin18 wrote on 2020-12-10 11:29:00:
Very excited!

Staff, if I may ask of you a very smol thing: Please don't make the chest drop rate unbearably low. It's already hard enough to get eggs within a chest that contains tons of smirch-genes, apparel, familiars, and other stuff, especially when Unhatched Eggs are the rarer drop of 'em all :'(

It'd just be nice, because NotN -I'm hoping- will be a relief from my many irl stresses, and I'm sure many others are hoping the same...

Anyway, thanks for considering
Yes please staff! Notn is my one break during the year lmao
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
[i][/i][emoji=snapper sad size=1][emoji=banescale star size=1][b][/b] LOVE YOU ALL AND A GOOD DAY
LOVE YOU ALL AND A GOOD DAY
Happy fishing
Happy fishing
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
[center]WOOW[emoji=veilspun star size=1][/center]
WOOW
I've sailed the wide oceans four decades or more
And ofttimes I've wondered what I do it for
I don't know the answer, it's pleasure and pain
With life to live over, I'd do it again

Wave over wave - Jim Payne