Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2020
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
I ???? fishing for familiars!
I ???? fishing for familiars!
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
I was just going to ask about, Night of the Nocturne. Thank you!
I was just going to ask about, Night of the Nocturne. Thank you!
aqLwpCP.png
so exciting!!!
so exciting!!!
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
@Undel Have the rusted/iron chests always given precisely 3 items when opened? I could have sworn they used to give out 4 fairly regularly before the hoard revamp with the open multiple containers thing. I thought it was just me not being lucky with the past few chests for a while, but by now I'm convinced that they are always giving out 3 items now, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't that way before. An update about chests seemed a good time to ask about this behaviour of chests.
@Undel Have the rusted/iron chests always given precisely 3 items when opened? I could have sworn they used to give out 4 fairly regularly before the hoard revamp with the open multiple containers thing. I thought it was just me not being lucky with the past few chests for a while, but by now I'm convinced that they are always giving out 3 items now, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't that way before. An update about chests seemed a good time to ask about this behaviour of chests.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Awesome!
Awesome!
> He/Him/His <
> Russian/Pansexual/Pacifist<
> Always glad to new friends! <
> for sale!
[quote name="MessengerDragon" date="2020-12-10 20:38:04" ] @Undel Have the rusted/iron chests always given precisely 3 items when opened? I could have sworn they used to give out 4 fairly regularly before the hoard revamp with the open multiple containers thing. I thought it was just me not being lucky with the past few chests for a while, but by now I'm convinced that they are always giving out 3 items now, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't that way before. An update about chests seemed a good time to ask about this behaviour of chests. [/quote] Yeah, I never get apparel/familiars from them anymore and I used to get them every two chests or so! And I do mean never. I haven't gotten a single piece of apparel or new familiar in 100+ chests
MessengerDragon wrote on 2020-12-10 20:38:04:
Yeah, I never get apparel/familiars from them anymore and I used to get them every two chests or so! And I do mean never. I haven't gotten a single piece of apparel or new familiar in 100+ chests
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
how do we get the randomized fishpot? by fishing or digging or coli etc?
how do we get the randomized fishpot? by fishing or digging or coli etc?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
I like the basket mechanics, but I hope Strange chests drop a bit more often, I was grinding quite a bit today and I only got one.
I like the basket mechanics, but I hope Strange chests drop a bit more often, I was grinding quite a bit today and I only got one.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@Fellefan I got one from coli today! Not sure if it’s coli exclusive though. I did spend five gather turns on fishing to see if I got it that way (I did not) but it does seem to have a low drop rate, so that doesn’t really mean anything.
@Fellefan I got one from coli today! Not sure if it’s coli exclusive though. I did spend five gather turns on fishing to see if I got it that way (I did not) but it does seem to have a low drop rate, so that doesn’t really mean anything.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Time to go fishing, everyone!
Time to go fishing, everyone!
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26