Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2020
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Will the randomized Fishpots vanish after Frigidfin or are we allowed to keep them?
Will the randomized Fishpots vanish after Frigidfin or are we allowed to keep them?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
FISH
FISH
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

Coolio
Coolio
HzGpUHb.png
[quote name="bamboozIed" date="2020-12-11 02:23:33" ] I've been grinding for hours since yesterday and only got one fishpot. I'm not sure on how common you're making the chests, but I hope it's a bit more common than the fish pots :') [/quote] This 1000000% (and I haven't seen any fishpots at all yet) *edit* Well no wonder. Checked the game database and in the Mire (where I'm at most of the time), the fishpots only drop from 6 out of 16 enemies (not counting bosses) and is Rare on all of them...
bamboozIed wrote on 2020-12-11 02:23:33:
I've been grinding for hours since yesterday and only got one fishpot. I'm not sure on how common you're making the chests, but I hope it's a bit more common than the fish pots :')
This 1000000% (and I haven't seen any fishpots at all yet)

*edit* Well no wonder. Checked the game database and in the Mire (where I'm at most of the time), the fishpots only drop from 6 out of 16 enemies (not counting bosses) and is Rare on all of them...
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
tbh my favorite part of this update is that admin are testing a new chest item to see if it works during a small event instead of dropping it untested during notn. You go staff! I hope everything goes smoothly and works exactly as y'all are hoping. <3
tbh my favorite part of this update is that admin are testing a new chest item to see if it works during a small event instead of dropping it untested during notn. You go staff! I hope everything goes smoothly and works exactly as y'all are hoping. <3
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
the randomized fishpot gave me random fish hrr hrr
the randomized fishpot gave me random fish hrr hrr
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
Sweet~
Sweet~
NOHKFJi.png
Sweeeeeet, loving the additional fish. :D And YAY, NotN date confirmed!
Sweeeeeet, loving the additional fish. :D And YAY, NotN date confirmed!
Fish for sushi time!
Fish for sushi time!
kqd1uXq.png
[quote name="Mudy" date="2020-12-11 02:19:50" ] Heyy, staff! Is there any plan for a Frigidfin / Winter themed scene at some point? Would be nice to have a scene for each of the four mini holidays! :) [/quote] I second this! Awesome Idea, this is my fav micro holiday and I would love a scene to match
Mudy wrote on 2020-12-11 02:19:50:
Heyy, staff! Is there any plan for a Frigidfin / Winter themed scene at some point?
Would be nice to have a scene for each of the four mini holidays! :)

I second this! Awesome Idea, this is my fav micro holiday and I would love a scene to match
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26