Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Fete
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Thank you Fiona!
Thank you Fiona!
its a shame that they retired the skins from the Swipp... Only a crazy person would buy them off the AH now lol and new players or even old ones that was try to gather the mats for it will cant have them. Meh.. Would have been nice if instead of remove they just added new ones to the Swipp.
The only thing good i find in all it is the Alabaster Squirmscoot.
its a shame that they retired the skins from the Swipp... Only a crazy person would buy them off the AH now lol and new players or even old ones that was try to gather the mats for it will cant have them. Meh.. Would have been nice if instead of remove they just added new ones to the Swipp.
q42nLk2.png
While I do understand these things take time for fair judging, are we going to see winners announced for the item description and coli skin contests anytime soon? Or are only the winners going to get notified until the respective items/skins are released? Aside from the accidental mention of the coli skin contest in a past fest announcement, it feels a lot like those two contests keep getting forgotten about.

That being said though. I'm now just going to fawn over those familiars. I absolutely love them :DDD I love the recolors/design tweaks for the feat capstones- just *lovely*.
While I do understand these things take time for fair judging, are we going to see winners announced for the item description and coli skin contests anytime soon? Or are only the winners going to get notified until the respective items/skins are released? Aside from the accidental mention of the coli skin contest in a past fest announcement, it feels a lot like those two contests keep getting forgotten about.

That being said though. I'm now just going to fawn over those familiars. I absolutely love them :DDD I love the recolors/design tweaks for the feat capstones- just *lovely*.
fiFase7.png
aah those familiars are adorable
aah those familiars are adorable
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just started trying to get the mana skin from Swip!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
CUTE new vista!
CUTE new vista!
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Super cute vista! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Super cute vista!
ShinyRelicLedian.png
Woohoo!
Woohoo!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
I absolutely love basalt eruption and the vista! Thank you staff!
I absolutely love basalt eruption and the vista! Thank you staff!
please copy-paste my username when pinging me. there's only one "i".
[quote name="Frozenn" date="2020-11-03 21:53:05" ] its a shame that they retired the skins from the Swipp... Only a crazy person would buy them off the AH now lol and new players or even old ones that was try to gather the mats for it will cant have them. Meh.. Would have been nice if instead of remove they just added new ones to the Swipp. The only thing good i find in all it is the Alabaster Squirmscoot. [/quote] [size=2] ^ mostly agree with this, only I think most of the new fams are p cool squirmscoot is best though [quote name="ENDragon6" date="2020-11-03 21:57:28" ] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just started trying to get the mana skin from Swip! [/quote] [size=2] uh i've been passively trying to get that one forever (along with most of the others, since i've only managed to get one or two of them), oh well, maybe one day i'll get them
Frozenn wrote on 2020-11-03 21:53:05:

^ mostly agree with this, only I think most of the new fams are p cool

squirmscoot is best though

ENDragon6 wrote on 2020-11-03 21:57:28:

uh i've been passively trying to get that one forever (along with most of the others, since i've only managed to get one or two of them), oh well, maybe one day i'll get them
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29