Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Fete
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
Oof, dilemma... those chacma(?) things squick me out, so... deal with seeing them every day bonding, or leave Fiona feats undone? [s]probably will do them eventually but ugh, not looking forward to that[/s] I'm absolutely [i]loving[/i] the others though, especially the faun and manticore! [emoji=fae love size=2]
Oof, dilemma... those chacma(?) things squick me out, so... deal with seeing them every day bonding, or leave Fiona feats undone? probably will do them eventually but ugh, not looking forward to that

I'm absolutely loving the others though, especially the faun and manticore!
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
I always had a feeling I shouldn't get rid of familars, and it paid off!
I always had a feeling I shouldn't get rid of familars, and it paid off!
My deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/libbysspecies
LoppyLibby on Discord
Green Apple on Google and Youtube
FlahtheWhip on Reddit
Wow a minute old and already 7 pages haha
Wow a minute old and already 7 pages haha
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
ngl, disappointed that the Basalt Eruption seems to be a flat recolor with like, no change in lineart. I really like the fiona familiars as unique takes on the models but that one feels esp flat and I cant really tell the difference between it and the foolish prince (except for not having the crown, which just feels...less unique, esp bc the exact shape is still there). the "lava" parts are even shaded the same as the base, so it really doesnt look very different. officially the ugly boy of the fiona squad

LOVE that lil octopus tho. got the horns got the good colors....ideal. lovin the new vista as well
ngl, disappointed that the Basalt Eruption seems to be a flat recolor with like, no change in lineart. I really like the fiona familiars as unique takes on the models but that one feels esp flat and I cant really tell the difference between it and the foolish prince (except for not having the crown, which just feels...less unique, esp bc the exact shape is still there). the "lava" parts are even shaded the same as the base, so it really doesnt look very different. officially the ugly boy of the fiona squad

LOVE that lil octopus tho. got the horns got the good colors....ideal. lovin the new vista as well
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
the squirmscoot recolor is only one star in rarity
i think that's an error?
the squirmscoot recolor is only one star in rarity
i think that's an error?
old-dragon-bump.gif
What you girls really need is
a soft fuzzy man (an ambient man)
A343_50x50.pngto love you tonight
Ah yes more reasons to remember to bond with my familiars!
Ah yes more reasons to remember to bond with my familiars!
4xTBSTZ.png
New friends and a gorgeous new vista!!! [emoji=spiral star size=1] Loving the new squirmscoot especially!
New friends and a gorgeous new vista!!!

Loving the new squirmscoot especially!
DSfRuAQ.png
The octopus is so cute. ♥
The octopus is so cute. ♥
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
Adorable!
Adorable!
I love the basalt eruption's colors!
I love the basalt eruption's colors!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29