Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2020
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56
I do believe the mushroom skins are beautiful! And the artists deserved to win for sure, but it is the fact that 5/14 of them are mushroom themed it just lacks variety. I do congratulate the winners and will be flipping the skins to make a profit so others can enjoy them. My biggest gripe is indeed the radio silence from the devs. We've had announcements over less outrage and I think it'd really smooth things over if the staff at least acknowledge that people are upset.
I do believe the mushroom skins are beautiful! And the artists deserved to win for sure, but it is the fact that 5/14 of them are mushroom themed it just lacks variety. I do congratulate the winners and will be flipping the skins to make a profit so others can enjoy them. My biggest gripe is indeed the radio silence from the devs. We've had announcements over less outrage and I think it'd really smooth things over if the staff at least acknowledge that people are upset.
in7SefG.png
Have they stopped doing chest drops during festivals?
Have they stopped doing chest drops during festivals?
tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo9_500.png
Posting before the thread gets locked, lol
Posting before the thread gets locked, lol
splat.gif
hey, what’s up with these fest skins not having an ID? i’m trying to preview what one looks like on a drake but there’s no ID for it
hey, what’s up with these fest skins not having an ID? i’m trying to preview what one looks like on a drake but there’s no ID for it
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
[center][emoji=plague rune size=1][b]HAPPY RIOT OF ROT[/b][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [center][size=2]These skins are amazing! Seeing it now, they really did make plague like its basically nature 2.0 with all this,,,, green but it isnt the life giving green you would associate nature with at all, its more decaying which is possibly what plague is about but yeah, really gotta show the devs that supporting this by buying it will continue this sort of pathway they are doing to the plague fight. To those creators, those skins are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I really cant wait to buy that backdrop as well, it will definately suit one of or maybe a few of my dragons! Plague flight is one of my second favourite flights and i'm tempted to change after this month! [/size][/center]
HAPPY RIOT OF ROT
These skins are amazing! Seeing it now, they really did make plague like its basically nature 2.0 with all this,,,, green but it isnt the life giving green you would associate nature with at all, its more decaying which is possibly what plague is about but yeah, really gotta show the devs that supporting this by buying it will continue this sort of pathway they are doing to the plague fight. To those creators, those skins are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I really cant wait to buy that backdrop as well, it will definately suit one of or maybe a few of my dragons! Plague flight is one of my second favourite flights and i'm tempted to change after this month!
Xuitimy.giftumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ...welcome home...tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png5faUfOn.gif
Happy Rot everyone!
Happy Rot everyone!
Jqlkxca.png
Ohhh
Ohhh
[quote name="@Cattafang" date="2020-10-25 19:31:36" ] hey, what’s up with these fest skins not having an ID? i’m trying to preview what one looks like on a drake but there’s no ID for it [/quote] I'm not sure why it happens but I've seen that with other skins too, seems like it started after they released the game database. It's lousy and I wish they'd fix it so it doesn't happen, but you can still find the ID# in the skin's page in the DB. Here's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/skins?page=1&name=&description=Riot+of+rot+2020&itemid=&display_type=&skin_category=&skin_type=&skin_by=&breed=&sex=&color=&hoard_vault=&sort=id_desc&submit=Apply]the search for this year's skins[/url] if you go through to the listing it's at the top right.
@Cattafang wrote on 2020-10-25 19:31:36:

I'm not sure why it happens but I've seen that with other skins too, seems like it started after they released the game database. It's lousy and I wish they'd fix it so it doesn't happen, but you can still find the ID# in the skin's page in the DB.

Here's the search for this year's skins if you go through to the listing it's at the top right.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how rad that scorpion is?
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how rad that scorpion is?
7hN3sEu.png
Happy RoR~!

get all them shrooms bucko
Happy RoR~!

get all them shrooms bucko
NKtVSV4.jpg
Arloo | 18+ | +19 FR Time | Just wanna make some friends, I don't bite :)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56