Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2020
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
I said yesterday on the thred that I love most of the entry. So I have the feeling it's time to thanks all the incredible artists who came with their akin/accent this year.
Congrats to all the winner! :D

@Hooperosa
Your accent was the first I dropped this year. Well to be fair, I got the chest just before the change and was a bit confused when I opened it and find an other piece whithe a whole new name.
Confused, yes, but not disapointed because your entry is really welldone an cool. I don't have any male wildclaw, and don't plan to buy one because I don't really like this breed, but I will keep my copy for collection.
Thank you for your work.

@Saerino
Your entry is incledible! I already find a chest and have my own copy. It sadly don't fit any of my boy, but I will maybe buy a need snap for it... because I never have enough snappers and we are lacking skin of less liked breed.
Thank you for your work.

@Toldentops
I love male ridgeback to much to pass accross your entry.
I hope I could make it fit to one of my boy, or I will be obliged to buy a new one.
Thank you for your work.

@ViperaUnion
This mutan lady snap entry is unnexpected... but I like it a lot.
He strangly fit well one of my snapper, so will stick this acent on her and work a bit on her lore.
Thank you for your work.

@Thunderwyvern
This mirror skin is perfectly embodying plague spirit. I will certainly use at least once!
Thank you for your work.

@KingKichi @Endivinity @Ironlily @shroudrat
I don't use full skin on my dragons and/or don't plan to have more coatl/gaoler/imperial/skydancer in my lair but... your entry are all incredible piece of art you did. I will keep one of each for collection purpose!
Thank you all for your work.
I said yesterday on the thred that I love most of the entry. So I have the feeling it's time to thanks all the incredible artists who came with their akin/accent this year.
Congrats to all the winner! :D

@Hooperosa
Your accent was the first I dropped this year. Well to be fair, I got the chest just before the change and was a bit confused when I opened it and find an other piece whithe a whole new name.
Confused, yes, but not disapointed because your entry is really welldone an cool. I don't have any male wildclaw, and don't plan to buy one because I don't really like this breed, but I will keep my copy for collection.
Thank you for your work.

@Saerino
Your entry is incledible! I already find a chest and have my own copy. It sadly don't fit any of my boy, but I will maybe buy a need snap for it... because I never have enough snappers and we are lacking skin of less liked breed.
Thank you for your work.

@Toldentops
I love male ridgeback to much to pass accross your entry.
I hope I could make it fit to one of my boy, or I will be obliged to buy a new one.
Thank you for your work.

@ViperaUnion
This mutan lady snap entry is unnexpected... but I like it a lot.
He strangly fit well one of my snapper, so will stick this acent on her and work a bit on her lore.
Thank you for your work.

@Thunderwyvern
This mirror skin is perfectly embodying plague spirit. I will certainly use at least once!
Thank you for your work.

@KingKichi @Endivinity @Ironlily @shroudrat
I don't use full skin on my dragons and/or don't plan to have more coatl/gaoler/imperial/skydancer in my lair but... your entry are all incredible piece of art you did. I will keep one of each for collection purpose!
Thank you all for your work.
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
After a day of thinking I have to say I'm rather happy with this fest! Sure I'm not too hot on the apparel but everything else looks good to me!

Also I don't think admins are going to reply to the apparel thing. What are they going to say "We can't change it" ?

There's been apparels in the past that weren't highly liked (Earth's infamous mashed potatoes) which weren't commented on. What's the point of commenting if all you can say is "Sorry people already brought copies we cannot change it." Not everything will get the glowtail treatment, especially when there's a lot of people digging the apparel.
After a day of thinking I have to say I'm rather happy with this fest! Sure I'm not too hot on the apparel but everything else looks good to me!

Also I don't think admins are going to reply to the apparel thing. What are they going to say "We can't change it" ?

There's been apparels in the past that weren't highly liked (Earth's infamous mashed potatoes) which weren't commented on. What's the point of commenting if all you can say is "Sorry people already brought copies we cannot change it." Not everything will get the glowtail treatment, especially when there's a lot of people digging the apparel.
Just thought I’d start off by saying; I am not in plague. While that doesn’t cancel out or lessen my opinion, it might show that I’m not fully aware of the situation.

I love the familiar and the scene, as it screams plague. The designs are amazing and I wouldn’t change them.

The apparel however, is a bit of an odd case. I personally love the design, if it wasn’t a plague item. It’s just too.. green? I always saw green as plague’s accent color.
It’s not like I don’t like the apparel, it’s just that it doesn’t fit the flight it was supposed to be for.
Just thought I’d start off by saying; I am not in plague. While that doesn’t cancel out or lessen my opinion, it might show that I’m not fully aware of the situation.

I love the familiar and the scene, as it screams plague. The designs are amazing and I wouldn’t change them.

The apparel however, is a bit of an odd case. I personally love the design, if it wasn’t a plague item. It’s just too.. green? I always saw green as plague’s accent color.
It’s not like I don’t like the apparel, it’s just that it doesn’t fit the flight it was supposed to be for.
SVt2S0L.png
Just realized I haven’t post yet, Happy RoR everyone! YO THAT SCENE IS AWESOME!! It matches the theme so well >:0 the fams is really good too, but for the apparel is a good one but doesn’t really match plague well :I
I was trying it on my dragons, doesn’t look too much for a plague, but it’s def a good apparel for others.
I see there’s quite a lot of complaining :l
I agree with them ngl, I can see why they are so angry, this apparel just really doesn’t fit much into the plague theme.
Just realized I haven’t post yet, Happy RoR everyone! YO THAT SCENE IS AWESOME!! It matches the theme so well >:0 the fams is really good too, but for the apparel is a good one but doesn’t really match plague well :I
I was trying it on my dragons, doesn’t look too much for a plague, but it’s def a good apparel for others.
I see there’s quite a lot of complaining :l
I agree with them ngl, I can see why they are so angry, this apparel just really doesn’t fit much into the plague theme.
Qz5ktfc.png
The skins and accents this year are FANTASTIC. I love the idea of dragons becoming half of a sybiosis with mushrooms or developing a carapce or other adaptations to survive within the wasteland. Maybe the spores absorb deadly toxins or viral particles? or the mushroom fruiting body helps regulate a dragon's body temperature? The m imp skin actually made me think about changing the skin from ringmaster for my Mire Flyer and that is extremely impressive!! Congrats to the artists whose work was chosen. y'all deserve every kudos you get. I like the scene and familiar, too. the orange is funky and definitely looks infectious rather than lava-y.

that being said, the person who posted skydancer with boneyard bard and nature banner? they're right and they should say it.

EDIT: you know what would have been really awesome?? Doctor apparel. Some kind of mask and gloves and vials of antibiotics and antimycotics. A big belt with pockets and pouches of herbs and natural remedies. something to really celebrate how plague overcomes the danger and hardship of the waste. if the bard is about finding life and happiness in the unwelcoming atmosphere, maybe a doctor is not out of place?
The skins and accents this year are FANTASTIC. I love the idea of dragons becoming half of a sybiosis with mushrooms or developing a carapce or other adaptations to survive within the wasteland. Maybe the spores absorb deadly toxins or viral particles? or the mushroom fruiting body helps regulate a dragon's body temperature? The m imp skin actually made me think about changing the skin from ringmaster for my Mire Flyer and that is extremely impressive!! Congrats to the artists whose work was chosen. y'all deserve every kudos you get. I like the scene and familiar, too. the orange is funky and definitely looks infectious rather than lava-y.

that being said, the person who posted skydancer with boneyard bard and nature banner? they're right and they should say it.

EDIT: you know what would have been really awesome?? Doctor apparel. Some kind of mask and gloves and vials of antibiotics and antimycotics. A big belt with pockets and pouches of herbs and natural remedies. something to really celebrate how plague overcomes the danger and hardship of the waste. if the bard is about finding life and happiness in the unwelcoming atmosphere, maybe a doctor is not out of place?
CtM8cLF.png
LRP
FR +3
[quote name="Fouguri" date="2020-10-25 16:24:53" ] I know that everything has already been said on the thread. But as a member of Plague Flight, I need to say it by myself. However the scene is perfect and a great piece of art, the rest of the items available this year let me in the best of case be a bit confused, but in bad case really upsate. All the skin/accents are really good and I love them if taken individually, BUT the whole selection isn't representative of the flight. Mushrooms are great and I like them, but this is too much shrooms. (because I like to eat an apple doesn't mean I want my full meal to be made of apples, if this exemple makes any sense...) The familiar is nice, but the orange pustules look like magma. I have the feeling it would be better with green spots. And of course, the biggest disappointment comes from the apparel piece. I do like it is a musician. The bone harp is beautiful, and I like it. That's an awesome idea... but please, where is the plague aesthetic? Like said before me, it is too green and it is more a Nature apparel than a Plague one. I agree that green is a nice accent in plague art, but the main color should be red, or at least brownish. That is for the colors, but the hat is not really beautiful (we already have a similar in ranger set, and it is prettier) and is not wanted on a ROR apparels. If at least it had been a bit rip of.... The shoulder part clothes are just lacking of details and looks really simply rendered compared to recent apparels released. The apparel should be great only fith the instrument and vials. We are lacking tools of any kind to dress our dragons. All the recolors posted on the thread by communiy are better option that the one you offer. I have the horrible feeling that this piece wasn't made to please the Plague Flight but to not be hated by the other flights. So, I ask a single question to the developers, for who is made the flight festivals? For their respective members or the whole community? YOU create the plague flight, its lore and its aesthetic. A significant user base chose Plague flight because of these points. The red, the bones, the lore about survival. We signed for that, I signed for that. So please, let Plague be Plague or have an official statement about any update/modification/wish... I claim the right to be a weirdo. I claim the right to like things called "disgusting" by the majority of users. Give us our scars, our tendrils, our bones and our plague aesthetic. We don't complain when the other festivals are full of magic glitters, so let us enjoy our festival once the year. (Sorry if I sounds arsh, English is not my main language. My post is not to hurt anyone. I just want to enjoy the flight I chose when joining FR) [/quote] This. I feel like the majority of those who say they absolutely love this apparel/the "[i]other side of plague[/i]" simply aren't in plague flight. Doesn't this say it all?
Fouguri wrote on 2020-10-25 16:24:53:
I know that everything has already been said on the thread. But as a member of Plague Flight, I need to say it by myself.

However the scene is perfect and a great piece of art, the rest of the items available this year let me in the best of case be a bit confused, but in bad case really upsate.

All the skin/accents are really good and I love them if taken individually, BUT the whole selection isn't representative of the flight. Mushrooms are great and I like them, but this is too much shrooms. (because I like to eat an apple doesn't mean I want my full meal to be made of apples, if this exemple makes any sense...)

The familiar is nice, but the orange pustules look like magma. I have the feeling it would be better with green spots.

And of course, the biggest disappointment comes from the apparel piece.
I do like it is a musician. The bone harp is beautiful, and I like it. That's an awesome idea... but please, where is the plague aesthetic?
Like said before me, it is too green and it is more a Nature apparel than a Plague one. I agree that green is a nice accent in plague art, but the main color should be red, or at least brownish. That is for the colors, but the hat is not really beautiful (we already have a similar in ranger set, and it is prettier) and is not wanted on a ROR apparels. If at least it had been a bit rip of.... The shoulder part clothes are just lacking of details and looks really simply rendered compared to recent apparels released.
The apparel should be great only fith the instrument and vials.
We are lacking tools of any kind to dress our dragons.

All the recolors posted on the thread by communiy are better option that the one you offer.

I have the horrible feeling that this piece wasn't made to please the Plague Flight but to not be hated by the other flights.

So, I ask a single question to the developers, for who is made the flight festivals? For their respective members or the whole community?

YOU create the plague flight, its lore and its aesthetic. A significant user base chose Plague flight because of these points. The red, the bones, the lore about survival. We signed for that, I signed for that. So please, let Plague be Plague or have an official statement about any update/modification/wish...

I claim the right to be a weirdo. I claim the right to like things called "disgusting" by the majority of users.
Give us our scars, our tendrils, our bones and our plague aesthetic. We don't complain when the other festivals are full of magic glitters, so let us enjoy our festival once the year.

(Sorry if I sounds arsh, English is not my main language. My post is not to hurt anyone. I just want to enjoy the flight I chose when joining FR)

This.
I feel like the majority of those who say they absolutely love this apparel/the "other side of plague" simply aren't in plague flight.
Doesn't this say it all?
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56135228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/561353/56135228_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Happy ROR everyone[/b][/center]
56135228_350.png

Happy ROR everyone
vbbbYf.png vbbgBW.png
That scene low key looks like Oblivion, perfect for fandragons
That scene low key looks like Oblivion, perfect for fandragons
divider-gif-5.gif
Not a single chest yet from either digging or coli, how have I offended the Plaguebringer...
Not a single chest yet from either digging or coli, how have I offended the Plaguebringer...
Currently reading some posts on this fest.
Honestly as an Arcane member, our world is quite full of pink and glitter. Even as an Arcane member I personally don't mind some apparels being "disgusting". After all, this month is all about plague flight. That being said, I'm not a big fan of plague, but that doesn't mean their flight shouldn't be respected. I currently just hit my 1 year and 1 full month so I've seen all the other fest and how all of them are connected to their theme quite well. The people are happy with the other fests and this year RoR just hit many ppl hard.
I really don't want to sound rude or disrespectful the the Devs, but Plague is part of the community and this month is after all, all about Plague. Seeing the posts, I'm not really sure if Devs actually try to make RoR pleasing for other flights instead of Plague, but if you do please, as long it's not too much gore (VERY CLEAR IMAGES OF parasites crawling out of a decaying dragon and blood over 80% of the image) I think I am quite okay with it!
And ofc, that's my personal opinion, maybe like ask what other flights' opinion on this too? I mean, I'm sure they are going to be fine with it since it is the Plague month.
Currently reading some posts on this fest.
Honestly as an Arcane member, our world is quite full of pink and glitter. Even as an Arcane member I personally don't mind some apparels being "disgusting". After all, this month is all about plague flight. That being said, I'm not a big fan of plague, but that doesn't mean their flight shouldn't be respected. I currently just hit my 1 year and 1 full month so I've seen all the other fest and how all of them are connected to their theme quite well. The people are happy with the other fests and this year RoR just hit many ppl hard.
I really don't want to sound rude or disrespectful the the Devs, but Plague is part of the community and this month is after all, all about Plague. Seeing the posts, I'm not really sure if Devs actually try to make RoR pleasing for other flights instead of Plague, but if you do please, as long it's not too much gore (VERY CLEAR IMAGES OF parasites crawling out of a decaying dragon and blood over 80% of the image) I think I am quite okay with it!
And ofc, that's my personal opinion, maybe like ask what other flights' opinion on this too? I mean, I'm sure they are going to be fine with it since it is the Plague month.
yxx11wl.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56