Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84
really loving this update so far! wish you could lock/favourite items en masse with the select button tho.
also, how do you make virtual stacks? it doesnt seem to detail it in the post and i cant figure it out myself
really loving this update so far! wish you could lock/favourite items en masse with the select button tho.
also, how do you make virtual stacks? it doesnt seem to detail it in the post and i cant figure it out myself
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
[center]Absolutely adore but the floaty bottom or the bar that scrolls with you is not a vibe :( [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/754344115356958822/768829283317055529/unknown.png[/img][/center]
Absolutely adore but the floaty bottom or the bar that scrolls with you is not a vibe :(

unknown.png
Yay!
Yay!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
I CAN FINALLY SELECT ALL ITEMS IN THE OTHER SECTION?
Oh god finally. Now I don't have to click everything manually.
I CAN FINALLY SELECT ALL ITEMS IN THE OTHER SECTION?
Oh god finally. Now I don't have to click everything manually.
I am a proud Nature Flight Sapling!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
A very much welcomed revamp. Thank you so much!
A very much welcomed revamp. Thank you so much!
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Okay, actually, this is really helping more than I thought. Thanks :3
Okay, actually, this is really helping more than I thought. Thanks :3
Oh my word. That "List Item for Auction" button combined with the new search feature is my newest crush. I think I'm in love!
Oh my word. That "List Item for Auction" button combined with the new search feature is my newest crush. I think I'm in love!
KfpmU0m.png
I love it!

One quibble, tho - can there be a way to turn off the hooked icons at the bottom? Something about the fade-out scroll bugs my brain, and playing on a laptop means that my browser window is always too small to show everything, even at the fewest number per page. With the icons always showing, it feels like my hoard management tools take up more screen space than my hoard itself :(
I love it!

One quibble, tho - can there be a way to turn off the hooked icons at the bottom? Something about the fade-out scroll bugs my brain, and playing on a laptop means that my browser window is always too small to show everything, even at the fewest number per page. With the icons always showing, it feels like my hoard management tools take up more screen space than my hoard itself :(
This is amazing!
This is amazing!
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
omg, its finally here!
omg, its finally here!
0suGWMQ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84